What did you get in the mail, 2024?

It plays as good as it looks! Very smooth/ no vibe. Even though it’s shiny it is really good at finger grinds. The outer rim isn’t the best for thumb grinds but the rim on the inner cup is amazing at it.

I give it a 9.5 out of ten overall!

If you have one in your cart debating getting it or not. Buy it I don’t think you’ll regret it.

If you look at picture three. The inner gold rim on the right side has a small manufacturing mark. The yoyo has a few of these. I still love this yoyo despite this issue.

22 Likes

Man I had to get away from Hank lights after breaking two at work from seemingly nothing and getting tired of explaining how it works when I needed someone else to use it.

That said they are fun toys and I still enjoy them for walks with the lady. Funny seeing those lights here. Convoys come with me to work these days :wink:

1 Like

14 Likes

I built or modded several lights quite a few years ago and just always wanted my own Hank light. Of course when I finally went to get one they had a new AA sized one too. This created internal turmoil that has now been silenced. :rofl:
Convoys are basically tanks.

1 Like

That red is seriously good too lol

1 Like

19 Likes

Me and the homie @Vargabond traded sudo and parlay halfs to make a bape swap of each. Im loving them! :saluting_face::green_heart::blue_heart:

32 Likes

Just got mine in as well! Epic mailday!
@TheSliverKing made this possible in record timing!

28 Likes

Bling! Bling!! I love it. What is it though?

1 Like

1 July is getting harder by the day!

27 Likes

Nice CLYW mailday too! Shoutout too @OhDavidBowie for the sweet borealis in my fav colorway! Always nice when theres extra goodies in the box aswell!

20 Likes

my uncle sent this to me for my birthday! I put it on my finger and i was about to throw it but then i remembered about one july. that would have been bad if it threw it :sweat_smile:

27 Likes

Obviously a birthday throw doesn’t count right??? Right???

4 Likes

2 separate mail days but I hadn’t posted the summit

29 Likes

Looks amazing when I’m missing hooks hahaha.

Thanks for always doing the reviews

1 Like

Ive amassed a small collection of new throws since aMAYzing that I havent posted here.

I organized them in order of favorite to least favorite (although these are all at the top of my overall collection so I love all of these).

Not pictured are a YYF Big Deal, a Mini Confusion and a Kommune I have since sold on BST.

Also, how is nibody talking about the Atonement! I notoriously don’t like organics very much but am very imoressed with this thing. Its my newest one.

20 Likes

That looks like a lot of heat right there.

2 Likes

Dope! The Asora gemstones look really really good in there. I always kept those in my green sudo when I had it.

2 Likes

asora se buddies

30 Likes

Enthusiast grade flashlights :nerd_face:

The ones pictured are from a maker who goes by Hank or Intl-outdoor. Very customizable, especially the D4V2 model.

3 Likes