What did you get in the mail, 2024?

There is the spacers, bearing, and cast starburst.

19 Likes

How’s the Wingrail?

I wish the stem of the stands were a bit taller. It came with a bearing on each yoyo half! I haven’t got to play it yet. Mostly got it just to look at lmao. When I get home from work in the morning I’ll play it and let you know

2 Likes

what yoyo is this?:heart_hands:

1 Like

TiSS banshee

Got this Moonrock Icarus @DocPop hooked me up with for naming one of his tricks! Thanks again Doc!

33 Likes

Icarus is such a sick yoyo! Congrats!

3 Likes

Hello to you all what i got in the Mail…
Thank you A2Z science
Thank you i can not say but they google facebook zeekio it lovely and rings in G#2 tone in music note.
Not looking to spark it after all it my Art i may carry…

And yes on E bay Thank you Fallen Phantoms… Again thanks why i post this much cause i do not know to tell you thank you all whom hands made possible for me to type and video…

My very first ever titanium yoyo wow I do say the pan flute great for me to practice hearing music notes on musical instruments is of course it will go great with my clay flute
Fallen Phantoms thank you for shareing your toy box i will make many new memories… Thanks thank thank you.

7 Likes

Got my winnings from 5A May in. Must stay strong

24 Likes

Such a good yoyo! And hella copter is a sick name for a sick trick! Nice one!

3 Likes

That looks niiice. Anything I’ve tried from dressel has been off the charts heat. Hobbygod knows how to make a yoyo. That’s for sure.

Have fun with your bolt! :rofl:

Sorry, I don’t know why I’m being mean

2 Likes


Yoooo!!! Ion and Anion by Unprld!!! Let’s goooo!!!

29 Likes


This mail day makes me realize I’m a huge dork

Edit: this may be in my top ten throws of all time. Dear Lord it’s good @KirbyRobot is always right lol

19 Likes

After my last flashlight acquisition… I had to get its little brother. D3aa


20 Likes

agreed, I’m practicing the trick so I can feel like I did enough to earn it, lol. hopefully i can get a clean video of it up soon.

2 Likes

Yomega RPM

FD Snapdragon, purple stem kit C and D, size C blue bearing/spacers

ZGRT key tool, 4 d bearings, 2 d slim, 2 d blanks, 2 c blanks

22 Likes




It plays as good as it looks! Very smooth/ no vibe. Even though it’s shiny it is really good at finger grinds. The outer rim isn’t the best for thumb grinds but the rim on the inner cup is amazing at it.

I give it a 9.5 out of ten overall!

If you have one in your cart debating getting it or not. Buy it I don’t think you’ll regret it.

If you look at picture three. The inner gold rim on the right side has a small manufacturing mark. The yoyo has a few of these. I still love this yoyo despite this issue.

22 Likes

Man I had to get away from Hank lights after breaking two at work from seemingly nothing and getting tired of explaining how it works when I needed someone else to use it.

That said they are fun toys and I still enjoy them for walks with the lady. Funny seeing those lights here. Convoys come with me to work these days :wink:

1 Like

14 Likes

I built or modded several lights quite a few years ago and just always wanted my own Hank light. Of course when I finally went to get one they had a new AA sized one too. This created internal turmoil that has now been silenced. :rofl:
Convoys are basically tanks.

1 Like