What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I see what you did there… Trying to get him to blow his ONE July.

6 Likes

I have new throws still in their boxes stacking up in the closet.

1 Like

Well we may have different experiences with yo-yos or something because when I get a yoyo in the mail, it’s strung up and on my finger the moment I cut the tape on the box lol.:joy:
My Yoyo budget isn’t very big so when I drop some money on a yoyo I’m sure as heck using it when it comes!

5 Likes

Your tricks wont work on me (one july joke lol).

But seriously idk yet, i’ll report back august first lol. Looks sick, balances well on the finger

4 Likes

Thanks dude, its not easy on mail days but mostly isnt too difficult.

2 Likes

Lol.

Totally forgot. I messed up like day 2 lol

3 Likes

I would have folded on the perspective myself. I mean I felt lied to a looper so I’m weak anyway

2 Likes

23 Likes

its all good, i wish i could give you an answer about the play. looks/feels like its gonna be a banger though!

1 Like

i’ve received a sugar glider, a grunt, and those three so far, patreon council is on the way too, im gonna hold strong!

5 Likes

How does that feel compared to the Fulvia?

2 Likes

Similar minus the rims but the finish on this one is alot better for all types of grinds

First OD!
Kamuraiju, green ultra lights, and some plutonium!

41 Likes

Very nice and a good choice!

1 Like

G2 Customs arrived! Got the AfterLife and Mini Covey with a Dark blue base, black/purple wash heavy splash with yellow speckles for a little razzle dazzle.

25 Likes

This just got here. The color is wonderful and my photography cannot due it justice. I want to very much string it and go, but I am strong.

23 Likes

This arrived last night and in many ways it is harder, because it is so different. I am embarrassed to admit that I cannot attach a seller to this, so if you recognize it, let me know, so I can leave feedback. My bad.

29 Likes

Jaws of the deep loadout , wow this splash is insane .

26 Likes

Got my first ZGRT.

30 Likes