What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Posted that I was hunting for a 28 Stories Akita, and @SammyCaboose was quick to answer!!

Got it in the mail today (nicely packaged BTW + added other goodies :pray:t3:), and man, almost shed a tear to see how beautiful it is. :face_holding_back_tears::rofl:

Super happy to have this in my possession :wolf::heart:

24 Likes

This looks a lot like OG 28 Stories

2 Likes

Akita is a fabulous throw

1 Like

Definitely became part of my top 3.

1 Like

My green Kushsionmaxxx has finally arrived:)

24 Likes

G2 colorless Wraith on a colorless background with colorless string.

I’m sure everyone here will appreciate this.

30 Likes

A new fingerboard deck and some tape.

16 Likes

Its here! Its here!

I’m overly excited.

33 Likes

One of those throws is not like the others. One of those throws doesn’t belong. :smile:

4 Likes

I’ll bet it is the Dink. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sick splitply! Also love some FBS tape, way better than og riptape. Katha is goated :skateboard::v:

2 Likes

I bet it’s that one, that one right there in the corner

1 Like

You’ve got a monochrome color filter, don’t you :thinking:

10 Likes

You know it man, best griptape in the game!

1 Like

My turn with the responsive PIF and thank you @Speedcat for the Speedaholic Max

22 Likes

Accidentally ordered the mint Stelvia, was going to go with the earth tone since the 000 is close to the same color. I dig it though so far. Feels super heafty, the finish feels super nice. Kind of a matte feel, you can feel the machining on the body but the face and edges are softened and subtle. Very unique feeling.

27 Likes

27 Likes

I love to watch fingerboard content on Instagram, seems so fun and incredibly hard.

Its crazy that sometimes the tricks seems happen randomly but instead than there is a whole finger position theory and practice, the community as well seems very chill

5 Likes

Bape 2 :slightly_smiling_face:

36 Likes