What did you get in the mail, 2024?

i really might be luckiest girl in the whole entire earth!
(✿◠‿◠)
i have so many yoyo coming in mail from some few recent trade but this one come first today !!!

OG CLYW Peak Iron Man edition ╚(•⌂•)╝

i am the queen of the peak now ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

please enjoy my photographs of this ! thank you eric for trading to me!

NOW I WAIT FOR MORE YOYO IN MAIL!!!

46 Likes

Why isn’t there a gnome emoji?

Anyway: Gnome, G2 Snozzberry Edition

34 Likes

Pay it forward came in today…….super psyched to put these boys through their paces!!

27 Likes

What beautiful pictures. It looks like the area where you took them is filled with some very colorful blooms.

4 Likes

You will be Frank… won’t you?? :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Got some fresh zipline strings in the mail today, might be my new favorite color

19 Likes

Got this beautiful Harbinger from @Bobparty today. He agreed to sell this to me. Afterward he changed the deal on me… he sent it off in the mail and then refused to let me pay him… said it was a gift or some such nonsense… Thank you brother. It’s purdy :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

45 Likes

Anytime my friend!

Just trying to spread some love in the world. God bless!

15 Likes

I love mine! I’m afraid to take it out of the house because I dont want to ding it up lol.
Maybe I need another one… :thinking:

3 Likes

B*****d! Changing the deal and making it a gift! How dare he?! In MY bst?

@twenty_two I bought two because I knew I was going to love it. I was right, it became my daily EDC responsive for a while. Haven’t banged it too bad, yet (knock on wood), but definitely can see some of the love I give it

6 Likes

Got a string order in from @nightshadow.

I always lean toward thicker string and this really hits the spot. Soft/comfortable/FAT string. Perfect.

Can’t wait to string up a bunch of throws! :grin:

19 Likes

Last minute order from the yoyo day sale. Looking forward to spending some time with the overclock as its my first throw from Yoyofriends. And can never go wrong with C3 in my book so snagged a Hcrash Dicrash. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Going to give 4a a try. Got the Flight during the yoyo day sale and a “bent” signed Gentry card. :joy:

21 Likes

Howdy all,

I just can’t stay away from C3 right now, I just love how they throw, how they feel in my hand and how they look. I’ll probably end up with the entire catalog someday.

These two came in today:

20 Likes

Boy that Overclock in purple sure looks nice.

3 Likes

Great haul there. You definitely can’t go wrong with C3 in my opinion either, haha! I can’t put the Hydrogen Crash down, that thing throws so smooth and just fits in my hand perfectly. Great for doing grinds too.

3 Likes

It’s a real shame they bent that signed Gentry card… it could have been worth a million dollars one day.

2 Likes

Thanks @Slestak75 Im really enjoying the overclock and the color is gorgeous. I think this throw may be under rated, I need some more time with it :heart_eyes: @VidTrent nice haul yourself bud, whats your first impression of the Eihwaz?

3 Likes

I went a bit Butterfly crazy last week :sweat_smile: no regurts.

I glued the bearing on the 5ive and I am LOVING it…just makes me want an el mijo even more :joy:

25 Likes

Not technically a mail day, but I picked up this bad boy in person from @Yodaddyo

27 Likes