What did you get in the mail, 2024?

The purple dietz look so cool! How is it playing with them compared to the other side effects you tried?

4 Likes

Yoyofactory amayzing order got here !

21 Likes

18 Likes

These came yesterday but I was too busy to post

A whole lotta love, pyrotechnic’s burnt variety

Got these in a trade and I’m stoked! Moth&mothball, mothball 2 pack, and a FHZ modded with a schmoove groove and C bearing.

Thank you @pyrotechnic! And @SarahJ, for that matter.

These are awesome!!!

20 Likes

I went to Yoyoexpert for my Birthday today!

Does anyone know how to get that yellow counterweight on the bottom of the picture on the yoyo string?

22 Likes

Glad they got there ok and you are liking them!!

3 Likes

I can’t believe how fast they got here. I was like, “uh, what!? I didn’t order anything…” lol.

I was honestly expecting them next week at the earliest.

1 Like
  1. Knot string.
  2. Put bead on string (or two if you want it heavier).
  3. Put weight on string. It should have a cavity to hide the bead.
  4. Put string on yoyo.
6 Likes

Oh dang. You went to the actual store. That’s so cool!! Looks like you got a very nice haul there.

7 Likes

How do these get on the string though?

6 Likes

Twist the string open. @mable posted a picture of this kind of bead in a string but I can’t find it. It’s a very cool bead system because it allows you to switch between 5a and 1a very easily with the same string

2 Likes

Thanks! Does this look right?

8 Likes

Got in some bearings today

14 Likes

Everyone meet Keith! I guess now it’s Keith’s Keith. It’s one of @edhaponik’s reclaimed No Jives.

35 Likes

“This is my No-Jive. There are many like it, but his one is mine. My No-Jive is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.”

13 Likes

Thanks, my friend! The Eihwaz immediately moved up into my top 5 throws. The weight is perfect for me, it’s solid, feels great in the hand, it’s a couple grams heavier than most of my other C3’s weighing in at 66g (I think), I really vibe with anything in the 65g - 68g range. I highly recommend it, I’m already looking at getting the Epiphanion as well, which I will add to my next order. The Cyber Crash 2 at $40 is an amazing throw too, honestly, I’d be happy with it at even a higher price range, it gives you a lot of bang for your buck. I’ve quickly turned into a C3 fanboy.

3 Likes

Ah I think you’re the first to receive yours!

3 Likes

C3’s new Break Out is looking very promising.

3 Likes

Haha, another one to add to the list. I haven’t heard of that one yet! I’ll be looking for it, thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

:dragon:

30 Likes