What did you get in the mail, 2024?

This picture is tripping me out. I thought it was edited but now I think it’s just the way you’re holding your hands. :laughing:

10 Likes

Happy it arrived safe. Some bee balm will get it good. Cotton works best on this sucker

4 Likes

Picked up this Pragma from the YYF A-may-zing sale a bit after my Edge Beyond. I didn’t know this yoyo existed to be honest. But I’m very glad to have snagged one, it’s awesome. The bearing needs a little more break in time and the pads are a little slippy, but it’s a smooth comfy bimetal. I’ll put it 2nd fav to my IQ from YYF’s offerings.

24 Likes

BRUH I thought it was just me!

I just took one sip of whisky and thought my brain was fried :rofl:

Great photo

3 Likes

I actually have three hands. One is growing out of my left hand. The third one was used to take the picture. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oh snap! I didn’t even think of who was taking the picture. Now I’m really trippin out.

Y’all, I think this dude really has three hands. Imagine the combos!

6 Likes

Did a local pickup of this so it kinda counts

31 Likes

2April prize!!! :partying_face: :tada:

It came Friday, I didn’t have a chance to open it until last night

It was packaged so nicely :relieved:

I’m jealous of the kendama winners lol, they look super nice.
I’ll have to get one now that I have the stickers and carabiners!

25 Likes

38 Likes

Orange yo-yo

For the yo-yo nerds among us, Gway Esper :grin:

31 Likes

Nothing yet. Tracking hasn’t updated in a week. But it’s in Los Angeles…….

4 Likes

Not the YoYo holder I expected or wanted but that fine. Also got a neat thing from a writing group I used to do stuff in.

20 Likes

38 Likes

Pocket change looks sweet! What’s the one on the left?

1 Like

:tangerine: How are you liking it so far?

I like it a lot. It is reminding me of the Otter, but a little more maneuverable.

4 Likes

OH…MY…GOSH!!! The Dreamland is THE ONE!! For me.
It is everything I’ve yearned for all in one with no negatives at all for me. Thank you so much @Basix
If anyone has a Dreamland that they just need to get rid of…you let me know!! :smiley::smiley:

30 Likes

Moonshine 2

2 Likes

Ohh that’s sweet. Adding that to my list now lol

2 Likes

Let the battle begin…:rofl:
While I’d love a second I would by no means prevent someone else from getting one. It’s a real anomaly.