YoyoFriends AoE and 2 new sets of loopers
The A-May-Zing duo and another 10 dollar Superstar. The B grade reasoning on the Superstar is the tiniest machining mark right next to the B grade marking.
Great yoyo’s you got. The Pragma was a steal at $35.
Got these last week, love getting stuff from @DocPop. And living about a 2 hour drive from him means the shipment arrives quickly. Not sure why I didn’t grab these sooner, understand why folks are liking them so much now. A PLTPS and the DIY. Thanks Doc
Lol the exact colorways I got as well.
Nothing yet but it’s all in Los Angeles. Maybe two more days?
Love that color contrast!
I received this CLYW Confetti colorway Puffin
from @Lex it is amazing so beautiful with this OG box with some super cool box art.
And this One Drop Aquablast Kuntosh I dressed it up with purple legos side effects. I picked this one up from @trickdano. It is very nice one of my favorite throws as well.
Everyone gave a great rest of the week.
This is great
Where from?
Been wanting a cerakote throw and i was kind of holding out for this color, very happy to have snagged the Reboot. Also grabbed a half swapped to be not a half swap ZeRo because i do not like mismatched halves. The OG Freehand has been replaced in my collection finally after selling my set 20 years ago. And the bimetal makes it 14 different clear A-RT throws.
Just keep throwing when life gives you vibey lemons ![]()
Oh I will indeed.
It’s the community that will miss out, unfortunately.
Well… Unless they change their minds about vibe anyway.
It looks gorgeous, especially with the steps on the cup profile and I think I read the M235(?) bearing.




































