What did you get in the mail, 2024?

@ExYoyoAddict killed it with the dreamland, it’s a great yoyo

2 Likes

OG MOTH and Mothball by @pyrotechnic. Fun throw! Reminds me of the BoltXP or the First Base. I’ve been getting into larger counterweights and the size of the Mothball is great.

20 Likes

YoyoFriends AoE and 2 new sets of loopers

20 Likes

The A-May-Zing duo and another 10 dollar Superstar. The B grade reasoning on the Superstar is the tiniest machining mark right next to the B grade marking.

13 Likes

23 Likes

Great yoyo’s you got. The Pragma was a steal at $35.

1 Like

Got these last week, love getting stuff from @DocPop. And living about a 2 hour drive from him means the shipment arrives quickly. Not sure why I didn’t grab these sooner, understand why folks are liking them so much now. A PLTPS and the DIY. Thanks Doc

36 Likes

Lol the exact colorways I got as well.

2 Likes

Worked out at 25 each got the "take mah money " deal

8 Likes

Deadstock

27 Likes

Nothing yet but it’s all in Los Angeles. Maybe two more days?

My Titan X pair just got in yesterday, I’m very excited~

Already think I’m into heavier yoyos, these feel so good.

19 Likes

G2 Wraith: wine red

27 Likes

Love that color contrast!

2 Likes

I received this CLYW Confetti colorway Puffin
from @Lex it is amazing so beautiful with this OG box with some super cool box art.

And this One Drop Aquablast Kuntosh I dressed it up with purple legos side effects. I picked this one up from @trickdano. It is very nice one of my favorite throws as well.

Everyone gave a great rest of the week.

36 Likes

It’s been a great mail week

33 Likes

This is great

Spinworthy Flying Lemon.

Vibey and great playing (at least that’s what I think).

33 Likes

Where from?

Been wanting a cerakote throw and i was kind of holding out for this color, very happy to have snagged the Reboot. Also grabbed a half swapped to be not a half swap ZeRo because i do not like mismatched halves. The OG Freehand has been replaced in my collection finally after selling my set 20 years ago. And the bimetal makes it 14 different clear A-RT throws.

29 Likes