What did you get in the mail, 2024?

It’s a 4mm wide MR85 bearing.

4 Likes

That came out amazing!

3 Likes

Sorry, I realised that I made my post in the wrong thread.

It was meant to be in the what are you throwing today thread.

Sorry folks!

2 Likes

You could carry the Lemon out to your mailbox…place it inside…then retrieve it…and everything would be on the level then. :smiley:

4 Likes

Jake Bullock/Spiral Slappa SS.

39 Likes

Got this in a trade

22 Likes

What are your thoughts on the puffin?

1 Like

With the basketball it’s perfect!

2 Likes

My favorite metal model from clyw in terms of play

3 Likes


TP St Elmo and DD Monarch

25 Likes

Rest of the orders that arrived from that A-may-zing sale. Quite a colorful assortment. Current favs from here, Lil Confusion and 44’s!

21 Likes

Is that sunrises glow?

Edge glow yellow

2 Likes

Nice throws and really nice photography!

3 Likes

Appropriate, should put here. Yes.

Carl Sagan 10th Anniversary Hatrick and a stunning Amplitude in the mail today.

34 Likes


Today is awesome mailday! Happy yo-yo day to all!

33 Likes

Sheesh what’s on the bottom of that totem pole?

That Orbitron 5000 looks incredible;)

1 Like

SPYY Ronin Prototype 2009 ! ! ! !


thank you for your interest! and everybody else

18 Likes

I set my alarm for 3am when this dropped on the CLYW site and despite aggravating my wife I managed to get one!

I was holding out on picking up Beater because I knew they’d eventually make a BBB and I’m glad I waited for it.

It’s a lot lighter than I imagined it to be, I had it in my head that the double rim would make it feel heavier. Not a bad thing though. I like the undercut in the hub for thumb grinds too.

33 Likes