What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Finally bought a Dove. What a great playing plastic!

25 Likes

Yeah the dove is exceptionally good. I love mine

4 Likes

Give the RCS Punk a try one day if you can, fantastic delrin.

5 Likes


4170 and another 940. My first auto!

15 Likes

Were those Cabals from the day before’s Surprise blind picks ?

3 Likes

New old stock YYJ Hitman! Feels good to be a kid again.


Already swapped the o-rings out for some pads, put some shims in, and popped in a center trac.

28 Likes

Epic dude! I need to try a dark magic

5 Likes

Put the o rings back in and cut them in half with a razor. Makes a great response.

2 Likes

Spam is delicious

1 Like

pistolero :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

33 Likes

Hate that they were gone by the time I found them! Maybe one day I’ll get my hands on a YYJ.

2 Likes


Triptych, B7 and Gummy Dice!

28 Likes

They were from the first release. Shipping is long for me :frowning:

4 Likes

Very nice!
How much did the pair cost? Just wondering.

2 Likes

Huge thank you too @kawaii.kaede and @ifyoknowyoknow for what I’ll call an OG Eetsit Yeti and A-RT Sparrow

28 Likes

mister kretzschmar wow that arrived so fast!!! I really hope that you like it!!!

7 Likes

Not in the mail, but acquired from local player who makes his own titaniums

It has pressed brass rings in rims and plays incredible!

32 Likes


The D.I.Y. got here today! It’s great, everything I could have hoped, and it fits right in next to its “cousins.”

26 Likes


Mod 44 with a ton of rims! Thanks to @Captrogers for securing this, and printing out the wooden rims and string pick!

23 Likes

Shoutout to @JSERR and @kretzschmar on scoring this 10th anniversary edition hatrick. I had been looking for one for a while , so this one is a real treat to add. I also got a Hydrangea Magnolia anodized in clear from Japan Tech. Really enjoying them both despite their differences!

28 Likes