What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Not in the mail, but acquired from local player who makes his own titaniums

It has pressed brass rings in rims and plays incredible!

32 Likes

The D.I.Y. got here today! It’s great, everything I could have hoped, and it fits right in next to its “cousins.”

26 Likes

Mod 44 with a ton of rims! Thanks to @Captrogers for securing this, and printing out the wooden rims and string pick!

23 Likes

Shoutout to @JSERR and @kretzschmar on scoring this 10th anniversary edition hatrick. I had been looking for one for a while , so this one is a real treat to add. I also got a Hydrangea Magnolia anodized in clear from Japan Tech. Really enjoying them both despite their differences!

28 Likes

Man, that looks gorgeous, so happy for you

2 Likes

Are they no longer made? I just did a quick search, found the website that shows they are sold out. Are there small releases in the yoyo world? Like if you snooze you lose type deals?

4 Likes

what are they?

1 Like

I would buy one too but so far I haven’t been able to find one… well, I did see one sold in a bulk buy of yoyo’s on the electronic bay but I had no interest in the other ones in the group. That is the first vintage yoyo that has caught my interest for obvious reasons. The one I saw was pretty beat up too.

2 Likes

It seems that was the case. I’m not sure how many were made but it doesn’t seem like there will ever be any more. The member I bought it from said he thought only 25 were made. As such I count myself very fortunate to have been able to get this one.

3 Likes

From left to right: YoYo Empire Eurus, Boreas, and Zephyr. Doc based the D.I.Y. on the well-liked but hard to find Notus.

2 Likes

Some small brands or individuals will do a limited run of something they like then either not have the funds to continue or life gets in the way or they just got the thing they wanted and that’s all there is.

2 Likes

Sleep Machine! Always wanted one of these when I was a kid.

30 Likes

We must live nearby :smile:

4 Likes

My favorite colorway.

2 Likes

Looks like a tinkerers dream setup with this Mod 44 :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

NICE! SE are hands down my favorite!! Welcome to the game. Go deeper! lol

Of course you can’t see a single SE in this photo…. If you know, you know.

28 Likes

That looks great!

1 Like

33 Likes

Haven’t seen a mail week like this in a while!

Edit: forgot to include the JB Gummy Dice :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Switch mods done. Got the parts from extreme rate and they were budget friendly. Comes with tools……

12 Likes