What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Been wanting that blackout 888

3 Likes

Thank YOU for the suggestion and letting me try yours out. It’s a nice add to the collection!

1 Like

Couldn’t help but add the Dink to the Assassin and Oasis. Really digging SS!

36 Likes

Outlier mini, Kamuraiju, Klondike👍

32 Likes

Beautiful colorway in the Klondike

2 Likes

Very yoyoer should have at least 1 888

5 Likes

I agree :+1:

2 Likes

Jake accidentally sent to my old address and had to bounce them back and reship, but worth the extra long wait. :grin: Been wanting these for waaaay longer than I expected, after getting a sneak peek forever ago. Lol loving them.

24 Likes

I got a bunch of sick stuff in today

But the star of the show, without a doubt…

Spinworthy Flying Lemon, mr85 unresponsive undersize organic perfection.

When life hands you a lemon, you throw it. :open_hands::lemon:

36 Likes

Ur the one who scored that parlay? Awesome congrats!

2 Likes

‘Twas I!

I never expected it to look so sick spinning

2 Likes

I have a shadow Kat parlay that was from this same run I believe. And they have those black splash colorways figured out. Similar to that one u have mine is all black with two colored splashes like urs. Except mine are purple and teal. I noticed this shadowkat looks a lot different from earlier ones. On mine the teal is a lot more vibrant and the purple much darker. The yo-yo overall seems more black than anything except when it spins it turns a fantastic dark teal!! It could be the most beautiful yoyo I have when spinning. I’m sure that one has a similar effect.

When not spinning

When spinning

33 Likes

Dude that’s sick. This one turns like a dark muddy bronze. I put in brass spikes before I threw it at all. I had no idea just how well it would compliment the color while spinning. I’ll try to post a pic at some point

4 Likes

How does the Davidson fixie play? Super curious about these.

3 Likes

It plays great. It’s BIG, but it shoots the moon great. Does all the flip tricks and stalls I like to do. I was hoping, with the weight and shape, that I would be able to do some 1a stuff too. Maybe I can once I break it in but, right now, the response is quite snappy.

His prices are criminally low.

It definitely feels like a collector piece. I haven’t decided if I’m going to play it to death or display it.

1 Like

Nice, this is exactly what I was hoping to hear!

2 Likes

The StMs are actually kind of surprising. it’s a pretty heavy fixie but it shoots so fantastically. I have a lot of good moon shooters and this is up there with the best of them.

What’s the flare like on it? Is it more like an H shape unresponsive kinda shape or more like a butterfly?

How’s the Dink ? Would love to have this trio as well if I could!

1 Like

Hey ! The colorways look great on those ! I cannot find them on my usual yoyo stores, can I ask where you got them ? Thanks !