What did you get in the mail, 2024?

22 Likes

Nice I’ve been wanting a butterfly shaped Ed Davidson throw for a bit but need to save my funds for nats. Maybe later this year.

2 Likes

Well worth the money.

You have one of his loopers, don’t you? How does that play?

1 Like

The looper needed some time to break in but once it did it has been awesome. The string it came with is entirely decorative but some bulk cotton worked great

1 Like

What throw is this? Thanks!

2 Likes

its 001 shellyoyo macaron. cheap and pretty mini organic, only two finger wide.

4 Likes

Code 2.0!

22 Likes

Received my One Drop Cabal Gen 2 Surprise and very happy.
Thank you @da5id :heart_eyes_cat:

Also the Yoyorecreation CS61 Cerakote. May be my favorite Yoyorecreation machined by One Drop.

30 Likes

Yoyo Day Sale stuff…

• Outlier Mini: It has a great platinum blasted finish. Im still in the “honeymoon” stage but I think this might be the best performing mini yoyo ever made. I know thats a big statement but im having a hard time thinking of something else around the same size that plays better.

• Sky Dragon: Got the V5 shells for one of the B grade skylines from the Amayzing sale. It weighs 83.5g. :sweat_smile: It’s not as loud as the ninedragons though. Idea came from Pyrotechnic.

25 Likes

Very awesome

1 Like

I missed the skyline this year very cool sky dragons though. I’m mildly envious

3 Likes

@Yodaddyo @GnarlyCharlie I’d never heard of Davidson yoyo’s. Watched a youtube video of Ed spinning a yoyo on a lathe…so cool!

Those throws are a work of art. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Truly.

I had only tried it with the string he sent with it and thought it was great. Tonight, I strung it with some kot’n SE and, oh my god, dudes! This thing is so fun.

I always think that I don’t like big yo-yos, which is usually true, but this thing is big and FUN. Maybe I should try more big fixies :thinking:

3 Likes

Mustang ES

28 Likes

That video is great!

1 Like

Nice little mail day

21 Likes

where did u get this one?🫨🫨🫨

This extremely pink Kodiak showed up today.

24 Likes

Alt Bastet from Yoyo Day

25 Likes

I usually stick to their plastics but I caved into FOMO on a limited old stock listing.

It’s good. I’ve moved away from strong V shapes over time, but this one is much more stable feeling than I expected. I also dig the splash.

20 Likes