What did you get in the mail, 2024?

What throw is this? Thanks!

2 Likes

its 001 shellyoyo macaron. cheap and pretty mini organic, only two finger wide.

4 Likes


Code 2.0!

22 Likes

Received my One Drop Cabal Gen 2 Surprise and very happy.
Thank you @da5id :heart_eyes_cat:

Also the Yoyorecreation CS61 Cerakote. May be my favorite Yoyorecreation machined by One Drop.

30 Likes

Yoyo Day Sale stuff…

  • Outlier Mini: It has a great platinum blasted finish. Im still in the “honeymoon” stage but I think this might be the best performing mini yoyo ever made. I know thats a big statement but im having a hard time thinking of something else around the same size that plays better.

  • Sky Dragon: Got the V5 shells for one of the B grade skylines from the Amayzing sale. It weighs 83.5g. :sweat_smile: It’s not as loud as the ninedragons though. Idea came from Pyrotechnic.

25 Likes

Very awesome

1 Like

I missed the skyline this year very cool sky dragons though. I’m mildly envious

3 Likes

@Yodaddyo @GnarlyCharlie I’d never heard of Davidson yoyo’s. Watched a youtube video of Ed spinning a yoyo on a lathe…so cool!

Those throws are a work of art. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Truly.

I had only tried it with the string he sent with it and thought it was great. Tonight, I strung it with some kot’n SE and, oh my god, dudes! This thing is so fun.

I always think that I don’t like big yo-yos, which is usually true, but this thing is big and FUN. Maybe I should try more big fixies :thinking:

3 Likes

Mustang ES

28 Likes

That video is great!

1 Like

Nice little mail day

21 Likes

where did u get this one?🫨🫨🫨

This extremely pink Kodiak showed up today.

24 Likes

Alt Bastet from Yoyo Day

25 Likes


I usually stick to their plastics but I caved into FOMO on a limited old stock listing.

It’s good. I’ve moved away from strong V shapes over time, but this one is much more stable feeling than I expected. I also dig the splash.

20 Likes

My first brass :crown:

28 Likes

I just got one of those, too!

2 Likes

Let’s see it!

2 Likes


And this mobile gamer arrived today. I probably ought to have put a quarter beside to show size.

33 Likes