What did you get in the mail, 2024?

My first brass :crown:

28 Likes

I just got one of those, too!

2 Likes

Let’s see it!

2 Likes

And this mobile gamer arrived today. I probably ought to have put a quarter beside to show size.

33 Likes

I’ve always wanted Concave SE! Very cool design @Glenacius_K

@da5id has this ever been tried?

5 Likes

I don’t know this one…. where can I find more information?

3 Likes

Ed Davidson, Davidson lathe craft llc.

He has a big cartel site but I’m not sure about linking it since it’s technically another yoyo store. You can find it on his Facebook though. I highly recommend checking it out. He also has sick mods and other cool stuff on there.

8 Likes

It’s good, but I think third in the trio. I like that it feels lighter than the other two, but it seems to get knocked off plane easier and mine is loud for some reason. On its own, it’s great, especially considering the size. @hobbygod doesn’t miss, though, so tough for Jake to outdo him :laughing:

3 Likes

Probably the best mailday I’ll receive all year. Mowl M 8th anniversary edition and mowl x kitty string golden fat strings.

38 Likes

Congrads for getting my signature yoyo! Hope you like it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yessir, it is very nice!

If you have an AL7 you’d be willing to part with… let me know :wink:

Hope you have a great day!

Wow! They do beautiful work.

1 Like

I’m trying so hard to be good but my BC Collection was missing a Rainbow Apollo. :weary:

4 Likes

Yeah… there’s a LOT of stuff on there that makes “being good” very difficult :joy: I’m lucky I don’t have a credit card lol

2 Likes

Now I just have to wait for a package from Japan and I should have these in working order

24 Likes

Shiny.

@Tobiyo89 :wink::wink::wink:

34 Likes

That’s just Wild Man…… wow………… The waves dude…….

8 Likes

I know right
:wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash:
:wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash:

4 Likes

Why is this the nicest Raider packaging I’ve ever seen?

3 Likes