What did you get in the mail, 2024?

It’s unresponsive. The posts are actually too high for a half spec without adding some spacers

This is a Yozean yoyo

The squid is cute

13 Likes

Looks like a capped Deep State from the profile.

2 Likes

Does the shape feel mostly like a novelty on the Tinker? Do the caps come off?

I haven’t thrown it very much yet, but everything about the 1-piece SpectraPly Bloodcell is smooth.

2 Likes

The SA Premium Pro Yoyo came with a few nice goodies.

19 Likes

Today’s mail day the Fulvia are from someone cause they are vibey. Work horse is from the Boomers pay it forward.

23 Likes

got me a Shutter Elite and a SPiRE! I’m loving both of them.

4 Likes

26 Likes

Nothing yet, but I might make a Yoyo order this summer, maybe get some yoyofriends/yoyofactory stuff

Definitely our biggest mailday… so far!

We’ll see you at Nats with some freshy-fresh :saluting_face:

43 Likes

Oh, what I wouldn’t do to swim around in those boxes for a few minutes… :laughing:

6 Likes

“It Don’t Hurt!” @jakebullock

26 Likes

Today is the day I became a One Drop fan.

Reboot w/ UL left; Rebirth w/ flat caps right.

Sorry for the quick pic, but I just had to share. There was nothing on paper that ever really justified the slightly higher price of a OD (aside from being made in the US). I had seen Side Effects, but I thought they were mostly just a gimmick. Little did I know how ingenious they actually are. Besides being able to quickly customize aesthetic and center-weight, they

1. Prevent stripping from ruining the yoyo
  2. Don’t require a bearing tool
  3. Provide some level of cushion from the axel with silicone o-rings.

You all know that. I didn’t. Now I understand the hype.

I wasn’t really looking to buy either of these, but I’m glad I did. As I’ve tried more and more throws, I’ve noticed I could never find one that had the “fun factor” of my Metal Drifter. I wanted that with a C bearing and more stability, and the Reboot serendipitously filled that niche fairly close. The Rebirth with ULs feels like what I’d imagine an undersized PDX-Yo Batsquatch would be.

33 Likes

Reboot and Rebirth are two of my faves. They’re so comfortable in the hand and they play awesome. Enjoy!

9 Likes

A late post for mail I received a week ago, but I wanted to make sure I gave a shout out and thank you to @Kray for shipping this lovely Eclipse in a Broken Heart splash as well as the accoutrements seen here.

I’ve been ducking 5a May as I’m fairly new and just not ready for how much I’ll be bouncing my throws off the ground like a basketball; but now that I have a counterweight, I feel the yo-niverse telling me it’s time to try.

26 Likes

Nice thx. Happy it arrived well! If you feel like it I would be happy about a feedback in my thread.

2 Likes

34 Likes

Put that on a t shirt.

1 Like

Look what I gotttt

Glass fixie (made by @yoyoyoga ) PIF courtesy of @Captrogers

Thank you @Yoyomikie for shipping it to me. It got here quick as heck!

I threw it for a few seconds and the response was nonexistent, so I double wrapped the axle and was able to do some tricks. The response is still a little funky, though. I’ll have to experiment with some different strings and bee balm and whatnot to get it playing well. The potential is definitely there though.

What a sick thing.

I love this community.

30 Likes

A-RT and Monkeyfinger. My most Canadian mail day ever.

34 Likes