What did you get in the mail, 2024?

What is this one? Looks awesome!

3 Likes

Hash from Unprld

3 Likes

How is that Shell (micro) yoyo? Was looking at that a week ago when I missed out on the Big Deal :laughing: Does it play better than than YYF micros…

2 Likes

I got 10 of Hank’s lights. They’re amazing for the price and options.

2 Likes

I feel like this describes several sites…

5 Likes

I have 3 Yozean throws, this is next on my list!!

3 Likes

Y’all are making me wish I won one of the prizes with a kendama!
Ugh and I’m jealous of that begleri lol but I can’t complain, since I won lol

5 Likes

I’ve wanted one for at least 3 years. This is my first one. I built several lights prior but I much prefer buying one. I have a very hard time working on the tiny electronics anymore. Fantastic lights!!

2 Likes

Super sick package. I’ve never had a set of AO2 begleri so I’m pretty happy about those. I haven’t bought a fresh kendama in a while so I’m excited to beat the heck out of this one.

I was very very surprised how awesome the Ghost yo-yo is lol. I would have bought one sooner if I knew especially since they’re only $15 in the rainforest.

5 Likes

Just came in a few days ago!

22 Likes

It’s easier than the mini panzer but it’s still a micro a tad smaller than the flea. I would say it’s more stable than the flea too. It’s a challenge YoYo for sure and absolutely not a daily throw but it’ll be a fun thing to pull out from time to time.

3 Likes

The macaroon was the one that surprised me the most. It’s like a slightly larger busker with more stability and weight. It’s wild how good it is for its size

4 Likes

Dam that Bloodcell looks so nice. How’s the 1-piece spectra play?

2 Likes

Got this for a sweet deal on Mark’s b(irth day)-grade sale. @MarkD Happy belated birthday :birthday:

25 Likes

I’ve been eyeing that macaroon! What’s the exact diameter do u know? And if I get one are u down to half swap? lol

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing the Macaron to my attention! Going to see if the alleged “choice day” price about 19 hours from now holds good before I snap one up.

I love the colors. I guess those soft shimmery pastel colors are where they’re getting the “Macaron” name? It feels weird when it isn’t being applied to a looper. (I never got my hands on the Adegle Macaron, but the impulse to eat one worries me to this day.)

1 Like

I’ll do a half swap no problem. As for dimensions I’ll measure in a few minutes

Looks amazing!

1 Like

Tell me more about the squid tinker. How does it play? I assume it’s responsive. Who’s the actual maker?

11 Likes