What did you get in the mail, 2024?

It’s called orange yo-yo nerd :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

but I thought the same thing. :rofl:

1 Like

Do it. I think the T/M CR is lowkey floating under the radar. With proportions like ~52x47x66g, you’d think it would come across as some wonky wide undersized abomination. I figured the small diameter would cause the large width to become overstated, or vice versa… but, in reality, it only comes across as superbly tuned/balanced (and it feels amazing in the hand). I suppose being 66g with the profile that it has makes it play a little slow but I think it leans into that because it feels pretty powerful and precise.

Overall, if I had to scrap my entire collection, I’d probably save just the Klondike and the CR. I would say the Klondike has a competitive edge overall, but the CR just makes me feel a sort of way. I guess I’m loving SUS. Can’t wait to try a Generator FD.

6 Likes

Man it’s definitely getting ghosted. I haven’t heard much mention of it. That’s dope!
Yh I got my eyes on the pink one. Think I’ll pull the trigger Tomoro when some invoices clear :fire:

@YOGIBA i love the Permatex 82194 Ultra Grey. I put it in virtually every throw.

There’s a whole thread on the Permatex 22074 tho!

stuff I got this week. Markmont Next, and some Powdercoated throws from @yoyospirit

I realized I made a grave mistake and got blue instead of purple for a Danny FH1 version.

33 Likes

Dude! These are all so awesome, but those yoyospirit powder coats are beyond beautiful! I really need to send him some stuff

2 Likes

Thanks, he definitely did an amazing job. Hit him up, you won’t be disappointed. It’s my first time feeling powder coat, and it’s such a unique feel on a yoyo.

2 Likes

He’s no longer doing powder coat. I hit him up after I saw that blue thing he did. No joy.

2 Likes

2April prize pack. Thanks @Captrogers and everyone in the @YoYoBoomerClub who participated in planning the event!

35 Likes

God what a prize! Thanks for participating homie!

6 Likes

The SpectraPly has arrived: Spinworthy Bloodcell, KNack, and Harbinger. Thanks @Glenacius_K!

45 Likes

Thanks @Captrogers
The Decade is amazing and all of the 3D printed toys and G2 swag… it was as close to buying new as you could get. :smiley:

24 Likes

Anybody like flashlights? I’ve wanted one of these for a few years now. Emisar D4V2

21 Likes

Those new sw canisters are sweet. I love all three of those yo-yos

2 Likes

So I hit that one site we don’t talk about…

26 Likes

I need to know about the Squid Tinker.

5 Likes

Latest order…

I was contemplating getting a second iCEBERG but since I’m on a C3 kick, I thought I’d give DiGamma Crash a try. The other two are, C3 Speedaholic MAX & Laevateinn and of course I’m loving the SOCHI strings so I stocked up on those, got 3 bags of fat and 2 normal.

The Laevateinn is blowing my mind, I mean for $30, it just doesn’t get much better than that!

19 Likes

Stupid me thought that was a funky hubstack
:woozy_face::man_facepalming::skull::sob:

3 Likes

I got my prize package from 2April. Shout out to @Captrogers and @YoYo-Boomer-Club and everyone else involved

23 Likes

That thing is sweet! I’ve never heard of those but just looked them up, I’m probably going to have to grab one soon

1 Like

29 Likes