Man it’s definitely getting ghosted. I haven’t heard much mention of it. That’s dope!
Yh I got my eyes on the pink one. Think I’ll pull the trigger Tomoro when some invoices clear
@YOGIBA i love the Permatex 82194 Ultra Grey. I put it in virtually every throw.
Thanks, he definitely did an amazing job. Hit him up, you won’t be disappointed. It’s my first time feeling powder coat, and it’s such a unique feel on a yoyo.
2 Likes
Grendel
(The Voice of All Grendel’s world wide.)
2343
He’s no longer doing powder coat. I hit him up after I saw that blue thing he did. No joy.
I was contemplating getting a second iCEBERG but since I’m on a C3 kick, I thought I’d give DiGamma Crash a try. The other two are, C3 Speedaholic MAX & Laevateinn and of course I’m loving the SOCHI strings so I stocked up on those, got 3 bags of fat and 2 normal.