What did you get in the mail, 2024?

How… I mean… just. how. big… is your mailbox? :anguished: :mailbox:
Think I need to upgrade, definitely not for yo-yo reasons. :eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t know what they did to these… but the finish on these US made Yoyofactory throws is so… so tough. I’m really impressed.

EDIT: Huh…this should’ve been posted in the What am I playing today thread…oops.

19 Likes

Clear Sudo :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Why did I not know this existed and why do I have the urge to go into to debt to have one.

2 Likes

big time want. what a beauty.

4 Likes

Beautiful Summit!

3 Likes

I’m hyped to try this sting!!! It looks amazing :star_struck:
And it came with a Harry Potter stamp!:joy:
I’m excited, but who knows, I might just end up eating it like a noodle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

An A-RT purppydragon kushionmaxx.

A design from the minds of higher level Intelligence.

A Keeper…

21 Likes

Gotta love a mailday of yo-yos and videogame peripherals :star_struck::partying_face: the Gamesir G8 Galileo is hands down the best plug and play mobile/streaming/emulation controller option between the Razer Kishi V1/V2 and Backbone Gen1/2. Just saying. :blush:
Also loving the Rainbow Nightmare Esper although the engraving on the Purple is still my fav because badazz wizard kitty.

26 Likes

Nice looking Esper, mine just got dropped in the box. Excited to give it a go. I’m guessing you haven’t had much time with it yet :grin:

Edit: love wizard kitty

3 Likes

Love this. ZL ribbon cable for my joycon. They could have used a bigger box. Just saying.

20 Likes

The Gway Esper, so far loving it. :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

33 Likes

Been shredding these today!!

Been adding stalls into 1a. Thanks to Doc Pop

And watching a ton of Montgomery, his interviews too. Incredible dude. Been channeling my fully freestyle vibes all day.

Just put Permatex response in :call_me_hand:t5: :fire:

Kuntosh
Kamuraiju
Stealth 888sb

31 Likes

Is that an un-swapped Bluebird Kamuraiju?

6 Likes

Precisely :wink:

5 Likes

This thing is incredible.

25 Likes

Bruh I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these. Gotta be soon. Hopefully they aren’t sold out soon :rofl:

1 Like

Apparently there shouldn’t be any galling issues with the new @Fellhoelter ti kiss side effects so they’re on my Mecha Bape for now. So nice.

31 Likes

What permatex did you use ?

1 Like

When you shake the box to see if anything’s in it and have to give it a second after shaking it, to hit the other side. :joy:

1 Like