Clear Sudo
Why did I not know this existed and why do I have the urge to go into to debt to have one.
big time want. what a beauty.
Beautiful Summit!
I’m hyped to try this sting!!! It looks amazing
And it came with a Harry Potter stamp!
I’m excited, but who knows, I might just end up eating it like a noodle
Gotta love a mailday of yo-yos and videogame peripherals ![]()
the Gamesir G8 Galileo is hands down the best plug and play mobile/streaming/emulation controller option between the Razer Kishi V1/V2 and Backbone Gen1/2. Just saying. ![]()
Also loving the Rainbow Nightmare Esper although the engraving on the Purple is still my fav because badazz wizard kitty.
Nice looking Esper, mine just got dropped in the box. Excited to give it a go. I’m guessing you haven’t had much time with it yet ![]()
Edit: love wizard kitty
Been shredding these today!!
Been adding stalls into 1a. Thanks to Doc Pop
And watching a ton of Montgomery, his interviews too. Incredible dude. Been channeling my fully freestyle vibes all day.
Just put Permatex response in
![]()
Kuntosh
Kamuraiju
Stealth 888sb
Is that an un-swapped Bluebird Kamuraiju?
Precisely ![]()
Bruh I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these. Gotta be soon. Hopefully they aren’t sold out soon ![]()
Apparently there shouldn’t be any galling issues with the new @Fellhoelter ti kiss side effects so they’re on my Mecha Bape for now. So nice.
What permatex did you use ?
When you shake the box to see if anything’s in it and have to give it a second after shaking it, to hit the other side. ![]()
It’s called orange yo-yo nerd ![]()
![]()
but I thought the same thing. ![]()
Do it. I think the T/M CR is lowkey floating under the radar. With proportions like ~52x47x66g, you’d think it would come across as some wonky wide undersized abomination. I figured the small diameter would cause the large width to become overstated, or vice versa… but, in reality, it only comes across as superbly tuned/balanced (and it feels amazing in the hand). I suppose being 66g with the profile that it has makes it play a little slow but I think it leans into that because it feels pretty powerful and precise.
Overall, if I had to scrap my entire collection, I’d probably save just the Klondike and the CR. I would say the Klondike has a competitive edge overall, but the CR just makes me feel a sort of way. I guess I’m loving SUS. Can’t wait to try a Generator FD.




























