What did you get in the mail, 2024?

what is this???:heart::heart:

2 Likes
4 Likes

My 2nd Mailday this year 2024-04-28T22:00:00Z. First one first was a Senseyoyo Libre 6061 :innocent:

29 Likes

Haven’t been there since the sixties.
Wonderful city.

2 Likes

G2 Jackal

29 Likes

Nothing yet but it’s out for delivery. Got a whale shark coming from the glorious Arizona custom knives. I recommend them for stripping all the cash from your wallet and emptying your accounts, but nice guys always.

6 Likes

Chopsticks Gorilla

Don’t have anything negative to say about it yet.

26 Likes

Good write up on this one. I have to say, so far, out of all of my throws, Ekta is my holy grail yoyo, it get’s more play than anything else I have so far. I didn’t have a problem with their pads but I don’t use a fat string on it, or at least I haven’t yet. With a normal size string, the binds are absolutely perfect for me, the kind that feel really good when they come back to your hand, the kind that slightly slip but create a tight bind (not sure how else to say it but they are the binds I strive for). When I do get a new yoyo that has sticky/grabby binds, they usually loosen up a bit after a fair amount of play.

That’s a sweet color you got there.

6 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

29 Likes

2nd a-may-zing order lets goooo

FiVe, lil confusion, fingerspin notthstar, legend, shirt, and multi tool!!
Like @yoyoknight, mine also came with hubstacks and plays fine!!!

24 Likes

How does the FIVe play!

2 Likes

It’s awesome! Ofcourse a little unstable because it’s so small, but other than that, smooth and super fun!!

4 Likes

Got some hot new side effects in the mail today :grin:

35 Likes

You gotta let me know what you think of those titanium SE. I’m wondering if I need to stress over getting the next drop. Haha

5 Likes

Responsive Snack and Confusion

29 Likes

TitanX is here, feels way more powerful than I thought it would. Makes even the Boost 3 feel like a speedy yoyo.

23 Likes

Side effect Mini caps yellow abd blue and Ti Spike.

These are great, only way we could be happier is if could get more.

29 Likes

17 Likes

BBBB

41 Likes

Lots of heat today! BBBB and TitanX

I’ve patiently waited for my first beater and the titanX preorder. Both play great in their own way.

28 Likes