What did you get in the mail, 2024?

That is so awesome, I may have to get one of those. Love the S Simpson song Turtles all the Way Down too.

2 Likes

That is a great song, and album!

3 Likes

From left to right I felt the peer pressure and just had to get Elevated by Motion Yoyo, C3 Galaxy Diver & my replacement Hydrogen Crash (record time on that).

27 Likes

I am so happy for the original Peak ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝:heart:
I took so many photos when I got it yesterday

It is Spyro the Dragon edition ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა

Sypro
i accidentally posted this in wrong thread earlier i am sorry

thank you for reading

49 Likes

Awesome mailday!

3 Likes

I am loving this Elevated! It’s stealing the show! Amazing job on this design!

8 Likes

Thank you for the feedback - it’s a fantastic YoYo

6 Likes

YYF FiVe

These were recommended not to use with hubstacks because they would vibe a lot. Im not sure if I got lucky but there is no vibe in this with the hubstacks. Maybe a tiny bit of fingernail vibe. I ordered the hubstacks separately but it actually came with some already on even though the listing says it doesn’t. It’s a fun little yoyo and plays great. Its a little wider than a popstar with a smaller diameter.

32 Likes

TitanX has arrived! First couple throws thoughts: THICC, smooth, heavy, and powerful. Can’t wait to jam the heck out of it.

26 Likes

What I got in the mail today

37 Likes

Are the legendary 888s actually b grade?

3 Likes

Rain City Skills Ouroboros came today. This was advertised as a “Sorry Grade” on their site for ano flaws. I can’t see them.

24 Likes

None of the 888s I got were labeled as bgrade on the logo but thought that is what they were posted as.

4 Likes

My yoyo puchases are still coming… Does this counts? :smiley:

24 Likes

Nice!

Only if you got it in the mail….:joy:

9 Likes

This weeks mail daze

BoltXP, wave, oasis

You could say, I have a type. I am a “forum guy” after all :joy:

All three of these are super dope.

The boltXP is, easily, my favorite plastic unresponsive and a fantastic pocket throw.

The wave is one that’s been eatin’ at me. I’ve wanted to try it for a long time and I’m glad I got one, finally. It also finger spins surprisingly well, which used to be an important metric for me when picking yo-yos. It’s not so important to me anymore, but it’s a nice bonus.

The oasis, though?
The oasis is the star of the show. Oh. My. Goodness! This thing just oozes class. A real gentleman’s (or lady’s) throw. It’s my first @hobbygod throw (why did I wait so long? I have no idea. I knew anything he touches turns to gold), my first SS throw, and just a marvel of yoyo design, a perfect example of perfection. I definitely want to find an assassin now.

A million thanks to @TheThrowingGnome @JEA86 @venom for the sick throws and deals. Thank you, boys!

30 Likes

Lovely! Thanks for the awesome post! I drew the wave also. Enjoy!

4 Likes

That, partly, explains its awesomeness! I had no idea about the wave. Very cool man! I gotta get more Dressel throws. I feel a fool for waiting this long!

Also, is there a chance you were having an off day when you were testing these oasis’? This one is supposed to be a b grade for vibe but, if I throw it straight, it’s smooth as butter. I feel like I got so lucky

1 Like

We have really high quality standards!!

9 Likes