What did you get in the mail, 2023

I’m surprised how fast the whites went. I was planning on getting a white one but forgot about the drop and ended up settling for a gray. First yoyo I’ve purchased brand new in months, they were too cute to pass up.

7 Likes

It plays very well. Pretty powerfull and more on the chill side. But if I am honest, I bought it mainly because of the look :grimacing: If you interested in more thoughts about the wyvern, there was a discussion here on how it compares to the OD LT and FS:

3 Likes

One Drop Cerakote Deep State. I’m liking the extra weight of the Cerakote

27 Likes

My RBC Unknown is deep beneath the hills of Kansas in a secret bunker.

5 Likes

33 Likes

Wow when did these come out? They look amazing.

3 Likes

I believe Wednesday

3 Likes

Yeah Wednesday. Arrived earlier than I thought!

3 Likes

Mine is coming Tuesday. I’m jealous of y’all already throwing.

3 Likes

Oh happy days! Lol was incredibly lucky and scooped the #22 End Ti (lucky number!), an OhyesYo Hearse, and a Sudo from @Buzz :smile:

Was kind enough to toss in a bag of airetic strings i never got to try!

And to complete the entire collection of The Ends in all colorways @yoyoretro met up with my locally today and blessed me with a deal we were both happy with on this mint purple End Part II :partying_face: Been hunting this yoyo for months and I am so stoked to have finally found it :face_holding_back_tears::pray:

32 Likes

I just got triple 000=WOW!:white_heart:
Thanks Yoyoexpert :wink:

34 Likes

This is quite cool

24 Likes

I feel guilty getting new yo-yos now because it means all my other yo-yos get less play…but this one just seemed so ridiculously far outside the standard specs and right up my alley, I had to go for it! I’ll just keep making up new collection goals and try not to get anything too interchangeable with anything else I already have…see ya next week mail thread! Lol

25 Likes

When a Sparhawk offers you a mystery Yo-yo…

You just need to buy it. :joy::joy::joy:

They dont makem like the Sparhawk boys anymore :joy::joy::joy:

How about a MG as a mystery throw :joy::joy::joy:

Thank you @yoyojoe

28 Likes

22 Likes

Received a very nice (mint) One Drop Markmont classic today. This is an amazing looking throw and happy to finally get it.

Also received a slightly loved RBC in Navy complete with a few extras. Since this has a few marks on the edges it will become my new EDC and let me put the clean one up for now.

Lastly, I found this lot of 16 Michigan yoyos from around the state. Mackinaw Island, Frankenmuth, Detroit and others. I figured being from Michigan, how could I pass it up.

39 Likes

That is super cool. My wife is from Michigan. I know she would dig it.

4 Likes

I normally don’t go for yoyos with pink in them but this g2 life is a beauty :heart_eyes:

34 Likes

I edited the post

31 Likes