What did you get in the mail, 2023

blessed snow tires for being predictable and consistent, same to OD flow groove

but really shoutouts to flowable silicone, flowable is the real MVP here.

To be on topic I did have a mail day, I got a big ol stack of books, a C3yoyodesign Omnitron, and a glow in the dark Fairy Crystal Lab soft cube.

I want to focus on how my tricks feel to perform instead of just how they’re structured, so I wanted a yoyo that felt unlike anything else I own. The Omnitron is in the same dimensions as my preferred specs, but how it plays is just so radically outside my comfort zone. This feels like a yoyo for super fast and aggressive players, of which I’m neither lmfao. It’s exactly what I was looking for.

27 Likes

@mable

The old yoyorecreation are the same way. I have a few sets that I got from yoyorewind store Japan

3 Likes

I had a wonderful Duncan Day. I got a full set of Easter Butterflies and a dear friend sent me this awesome Duncan shirt. Ive been on a rough stretch but this made me really happy!!!

28 Likes

Its definitely a nice throw!

1 Like

such a good one too!

2 Likes

Ixiom - another great throw from GWAY!

42 Likes

Is that GWAY’s next release?

1 Like

that engraving is super cool

1 Like

Do you know where they sell it? This graphic is insane :open_mouth:

2 Likes

My set just got here too! Friday night to Monday afternoon from Florida to Arizona. What a time to be alive.

6 Likes

Dang. I was impressed they made it to Georgia that fast.

2 Likes

Directly from the GWAY site. This colorway with the graphic is sold out, but the other colorways are cool also.

4 Likes

Yes, dropped last Thursday evening.

3 Likes

FML

Mine took a detour to Sacramento,CA

Im in San Antonio, TX

2 Likes

This picture came out amazing! Thank you so much for the support :blush:

3 Likes

Received these over the past few days
Summit Berry Berry

Thank you Yoyo_Garden for the Summit

Kuntosh black silver splash

36 Likes

Beautiful summit!

2 Likes

Dang I totally should have added a shirt to my order too.

24 Likes

Cant get enough of these G2 Carbines. My buddy sold me this one locally :innocent::pray: This one has a super neat finish that grinds for days, close to an ultra matte finish!

24 Likes

Exactly! In other words, they lie knowing they are lying :laughing:

1 Like