What did you get in the mail, 2023

No problem. Happy to swap it out. Tagging my team so they can arrange the swap! @YoYoExpert
Also definitely feel free to send a quick email to Contact@YoYoExpert.com and we can also handle from there. Will make sure we check the new one before shipping for you, etc.

27 Likes

Your teams customer service is great. One of the big reasons I buy everything with you all - always ensured I have been taken care of!!!

8 Likes

24 Likes

The black one is a speical 1 of 5 Wasabi from ILYY and the other is a FTY 138 :slightly_smiling_face: both play very well!

3 Likes

Ixion came in real early today, you can feel a little bit of weight on the throw but it can actually go fairly fast!

26 Likes

So happy to have landed my first G2 swirl!

37 Likes

What I ordered:

Also what I got too:

Nice one YYF EU and Slusny!

23 Likes

Luftwerk knocking it out of the park yet again!

30 Likes

I received my parts bonanza from Hollywood Modern Yoyo today, bearings, glass vials and response pads. Lots of each. A lifetime supply! Great service and excellent quality. Note: at least ten of the center trac bearings are filling on vial.

25 Likes

Are these slim 19mm or normal? @fos1

1 Like

Pretty nice mail day. Received a Luftverk 000 in Medium Teal to complete the set.

Also received a One Drop Legendary Terrarian in the Ocean colorway I purchased from @The_SLAB. Looks great.

30 Likes

Mine is home awaiting me in the mailbox …

2 Likes

They must have sold a ton of these!

2 Likes

what do you mean slim or normal? You referring to One Drop’s “slim” 19mm slim pad? i only ask because 19mm pads are almost ubiquitously referred to as “19mm slim pads”, and there is only one truly “slim” 19mm pad I know of, and that is one drop.

1 Like

I believe slim is .9mm depth. All my Japan technology throws take slim so if I could buy them in bulk that would be convenient. Normal pads stick out of the groove a little bit. @bheinz63

3 Likes

i thought the 19mm pad standard is about 1.1-1.2mm, with one drop’s being like 0.7mm or something

2 Likes

Yeah I think standard is 1.1-1.2 but I think slim is just a little smaller around .9. I’ve been buying YYF slim pads when I need them but would like more options.

3 Likes

quickly looking at japan technology specs on YYE, they only mention ““Slim Pad” Size 19mm OD”, which is the same specs they mention on every 19mm yoyo, including the YYF yoyos I just looked at.

2 Likes

This is part of why I dislike 19mm as a “standard.”

Some older Japan Technology yoyos and Hydrangea until recently both opted for a more shallow response groove than what’s typical in regular modern yoyos. Standard 19mm pads will not fit in them, you specifically need pads that are .2-.3mm slimmer than 95% of pad options available.

2 Likes

super annoying lol

1 Like