What did you get in the mail, 2023

I bought it with the specific intent to dye it. Want a fresh canvas with a black spot on it?

5 Likes

Hey my man if you’re gonna just toss that 000 I will gladly take it off your hands and use it for a giveaway or something. Lot better usage than straight to the trash. I understand your frustration though

3 Likes

i’m sure you can get a refund if you ask for one man lol

3 Likes

Received a long sought after ILYY Solid today in the mail from @Kray. Thank you so much. Beautiful to look at as well as play with.

41 Likes

Hey @Woozie,
Awesome happy it arrived well. Is a very special throw and a very nice one! Enjoy it .
If you feel like it I would be thankful for a comment on my Kray Feedback

2 Likes

Contact who you purchased from, I’ll bet money they make it right for you =]

2 Likes

Wowowow nice

2 Likes

How do u like

2 Likes

Awww its a speck lmao did it vibe

1 Like

Thats what in talking about

2 Likes

Its really nice

2 Likes

I bet man i love to try. So far my favs is hinemosu and collapsar very expensive stuff but they wilk hold value

3 Likes

No vibe, design and machining are great.

3 Likes

Looking forward to your post! Big fan of what I see on the site so far. I really appreciate your methodical, self-educated approach to making something you are happy with. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for the SE release.

4 Likes

Oooooo that white!! I so wish I captured a picture of mine before I started playing it! It turns a nice grayish in no time. Oils from our hands I’m guessing. I just couldn’t wait. I hope you don’t mind, I’m saving your photo to my camera roll. :slight_smile:

No worry, I too think this is a very special piece. It plays like nothing I’ve ever touched before.

3 Likes

Yea, I’ve been babying this one. I have full coverage yoyo gloves on both hands whenever I throw it (before I even take it out of the box) and I wipe it down with dry Kleenex before putting it away (not the ones with the lotion, of course!).

Not sure if that will really help much yet, but I’m giving it a shot

7 Likes

Good luck with preserving it. Ive been taking my wedding ring off!

I wonder if there is any sort of wash that might bring it back. Soapy water maybe. ??

2 Likes

A damp towel with warm soapy water should get it looking as good as new again. You’re just getting the coated surface dirty, it’s not actually getting a proper patina or anything.

5 Likes

Sorry to bother you, what is the name of this yo-yo, what brand is it, I am also a small ball throwing fan

1 Like

:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:I guess winter put me in a mood :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

37 Likes