What did you get in the mail, 2023

I only have the white and it’s the opposite of chalky. Really polished but not sticky.

1 Like

I had my Asora prototype from @suspense yesterday and I’ve been playing it non stop since!

I can definitely see the influences of the Ywet and the organic Freehand lineup. Really impressed with it so far!

I’ll try it with caps on later but I’m loving it a lot straight out of the box. Well done Spenser!

37 Likes

White one feels like ceramic pans but a bit more sticky I guess and the green one is nice and powdery

2 Likes

By no means I wanted to criticize Cerakote in any way or OD for using it, btw.
It offers nice color options, but it comes at a price like with so many things. Can’t have it all.

8 Likes

Years ago I received a batch of nickel plated machined parts , and I had to mask off some portions of the part to bond on another component. When i went to pull the masking off, it literally pulled the nickel plating off with it, with ease. We had done dozens of batches of these parts and these looked no different on first inspection from the other parts.

While the finishing was done incorrectly, it looked visually correct upon inspection.

Makes me wonder if these inconsistencies (like bonding) are harder to detect with coatings like these.

4 Likes

Aufheben Shelter, the best Aufheben yoyo out!

Took me a couple of months to find this but I’m pretty happy!

30 Likes

Glad you finally found one! I remember how long you were looking :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I got excited waiting on the easter butterflies, so I ordered a purple while I was waiting.

23 Likes

RSO Bowl Mg.
This is coming dangerously close to unseating the Udon Bowl as my favorite yoyo.
And packaging and accoutrements are top notch as always.

35 Likes

The complete mail day here :saluting_face:

35 Likes

Some strings, some pads, and a new plastic 000 with a black spot in the plastic. Kinda disappointed and I haven’t even thrown it yet.

26 Likes

Not quite Pure White.

3 Likes

That’s a bummer to hear because it looks so nice and also looks like it might feel good. Like the way the Atmos ones or some of the matte MFD ones feel. Kind of like a chalkboard. Is that what people mean by chalky? I might like chalky.

2 Likes

If you’re not happy contact the seller.

4 Likes

Okay, @AndreBoulay I got a flawed Luftverk from you today in the mail. Plays great but I wanted to dye this thing.

2 Likes

Got my palpitation es in the mail today. Such a nice throw.

23 Likes

All spots can be removed worth an eraser

5 Likes

Didn’t work. It is an impurity in the plastic from factory. Brand new. Into the bin it goes.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that man :cry:

3 Likes

I don’t understand… You don’t want it because it has a tiny black speck in the rim?

6 Likes