What did you get in the mail, 2023

I have that same exact purple one!

They had one called the 'turbine"…always thought that one looked cool too. :wheel:

2 Likes

The world needs a lot more of them!!

2 Likes

That axlerator looks fantastic I love mine. Alley cats on my bucket list that colorway is awesome.

3 Likes

Wow those look fantastic do u polish all of them up? Or just raw/clear ones?

1 Like

That came that way, I just cleaned it up a bit.

1 Like

YYF Holiday Throw 2023 arrived!

24 Likes

Rain City Hipster Highlife
YoYofriends Koi
YoYofriends Unreleased poly shell proto

31 Likes

I may have been the last person on the planet to recieve them, but i couldnt be happier to finally have my titans :slight_smile:

45 Likes

Nails all matching too great

10 Likes

Lots of Kois showing up again!

2 Likes

On fleek XD

1 Like

Lolol

1 Like

Nails are on point.

5 Likes

Naja

22 Likes

I have a C3 problem

33 Likes

They are so good though lol

2 Likes

So true bestie. Has been my fave brand since 2010 and will probably always be :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have to play a bit of catch-up.

I never realized they had butterfly Blackbirds, but I totally dig it.

I got this OUT from E-bizzle, but It might not be mine for long.

Also got these random woods from the e-bizzle. I believe they are Wooden Monarchs.

I also got my first, and definitely not last, Blood Cell. Oh Happy Days.

Another random Fixie from e-bizzle. I think its some kind of OUT, but I’m not sure. It’s dinged to hell, but it’s a great player with lots of character.

And I added another No Jive to the collection.

29 Likes

OH MAN WHERE AND WHY HAVENT I BOUGHT THIS BEFORE… lol well its hard to find purple for the mighty haymaker x i received here BST awesome seller now this is what i love an extreme kind of V huge rims stability power oh man for this size it has lots of power. I swapped out the great concave duncan to my OT concave a bit smoother and wow i literally played this last 2 days and i think it beats orbital gtx grasshopper but has the power like a gtr but better shape VERY IMPRESSIVE i read many players here and at the yye reviews saying that its smooth like no vibe. Well mines is so dam smooth it beats all my other duncans and i take care of these great throws. Duncan rocks

23 Likes

I definitely need to get some wood in my collection.

3 Likes