What did you get in the mail, 2023

Apologies for my delayed response, I’ve been out of town for work and honestly couldn’t remember the Sonic Wave being overly loud… but I wanted to hold my response until I got home to check again for you!

I can’t compare to an Iceberg, because I don’t have one :sweat_smile:

BUT compared to a Luftverk Hybrid Fulvia and a DresselDesigns Monarch it is fairly quiet for a hybrid yoyo!

Definitely quieter than the H Fulvia (I can not throw this during conference calls!), and only slightly more so than the Monarch.

Hope that helps, cheers!

7 Likes

Thats good to hear it’s quieter, I want one! Thanks!

2 Likes

I feel like markmonts can take a couple days to break in. I’ve written off the orange, whites are but i only use them on small bearing throws. greens are where it’s at for whips and slacks imo. If you like those thick yysl strings i assume your doing some whips/slacks. if that’s the case, keep any green markmonts and come back to them or put them on a yoyo you don’t play as much and in time I think you’ll see they change and improve. Unlike most strings you can unwind them and put them on different throws weeks and months later, eventually a wash will help rejuvenate them.

4 Likes

Just got some Dragon foam in

22 Likes

@sengokuyoyos first Titanium yoyo, the Ieyasu. I believe YoYoExpert will have a few for sale, they are EXTREMELY limited with no plans on a second run.

The YoYo has an amazing “H” profile, designed for players, custom “V” shaped C sized bearing and awesome catch zone. The attention to detail make this yoyo play effortlessly. You can really feel the power of the spin, incredible. :yo-yo:

Specs: Weight 65.3 grams, Width 44.02mm, Diameter 55.41mm.

33 Likes

Much appreciated. I would like to kindly point out that links to other shops are not permitted in this forum. Ieyasu will be available at YYE very, very soon. Is already in YYE´s Easthampton, MA HQ. :wink:

6 Likes

22 Likes

Yo my cool aunt got me this mug for Christmas!

45 Likes

That is the best, now I must have one. :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Little Wilderness by W1LD
different specs to the 6061 Wilderness; Diameter: 57mm Width: 48mm Weight: 65.8g

22 Likes

Wow, didn’t even know this was released! @Koma

3 Likes

happened upon it while looking through taobao! i wish they’d sell this version in more sites, its really solid!

1 Like

What is the blue one? I can’t figure it out

1 Like

Yoyo factory alta

3 Likes

Save3A Titan’s came in last night… my word. I don’t have any performance style Bi metals so these… are blowing my mind. SO premium!!! And the fade… :drooling_face::drooling_face:

29 Likes

Atmos tide, it’s like a Noah but a little less floaty!

40 Likes

This is over the last week, I was waiting for today’s mail drop.

A gorgeous Koi and a nice Lowercase

A near mint Core Co Alley Cat, Team Chubby Lovin

A near mint Custom Yo-Yo Axlerator

A Custom Yo-Yo AXL Elite

A couple of Custom Yo-Yo Mag Series, 5 Star & Avenger

A Rain City Skills Gamer Light, Plasma Rifle

And lastly, a Duncan Freehand Mini, clear

41 Likes

I use own a custom reactor cool throws

2 Likes

It had a not bad sleep time

2 Likes