What did you get in the mail, 2023

I threw it one last time before I shipped it and I 100% regret selling it lol I think I’m gonna grab one next drop but too bad it wont be clear:/

1 Like

Where did you get the glow!?!

3 Likes

They’re still in stock on YoyoExpert

9 Likes

And the die glows too!

4 Likes

Don’t worry, that yo-yo will soon be for sale on the forum… many people will try it, find it too light or with “poor performance” and will put it up for sale. It’s the same with the Furn (which is one of my favorite undersized yo-yos)I think you can get a silver Yokel again, don’t despair;)
Greetings!

6 Likes

That’s if you find one on the BST that doesn’t say ‘will trade for another of this colour or a different A-RT yoyo’

Seroiusly, A-RT is like some weird separate currency on the BST.

9 Likes

It’s because they secretly emanate cosmic radiation that creates suggestive thought patterns in the user. No one really knows what the message is, and the only way to find out is to…well…play one. But if you do, you’ll become one of them. I would stay away if I were you…:rofl::cricket::cricket:

4 Likes

A-rt is a kind of sect: once you enter it is difficult to leave its peculiar organic influence;)

6 Likes

Our flagship model Vavilos has landed from the machine shop

24 Likes

I just got the “Livin on the edge” pack from yyf for Black Friday. First bimetal lol

23 Likes

Hades and Ka-Pow

Thank you YoYoExpert for the awesome sale!

32 Likes

50$ stainless steel from China

26 Likes

Looks awesome, what are the specs for it?
@nikit_g

@yoyojoe Dia ~54-54.5mm, width 43.3mm, gap idk, weight 67g. It plays really nice, not as heavy as 67g with 54mm diameter. But has a bit of nail vibe, anyways that’s not affecting the play at all so I’m fine with that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I keep telling myself I’m done until I finish moving, but Josh Sierra (Facebook BST) just sent me the most gorgeous 3yo3 Ceephax on the face of the Earth.

30 Likes

Sometimes the catch is better than the chase (or sometimes they find you). Normally I put new strings on BSTs, but when they come from a fellow Bad Wolfe fan (or A&A :slight_smile: ) who matches colors nicely, just going to keep them on til they’re done. Thanks @POspot !

30 Likes

Super high tech, the latest!
Gotta say thanks to @Veedo !!

21 Likes

haha I’m glad you like it. enjoy that beast and thanks again for the trade.

2 Likes

picked up a holy grail of mine today, GZR cascade

36 Likes

My 1st RSO OG Ti YWET with dizzo ano

I had an Anti Yo / Static Co. Cu plated YWET with shims ( did not like the shims ) so I let it go
I was lucky enough to land this and I now understand why thes RSO OG Ti YWET are sought after. The titanium ring is so unique.
This one had a real cool simple dizzo Ano that will be a great addition to the dizzo’s work I already have.

Thank you @yoyojoe

30 Likes