What did you get in the mail, 2023

no I like it a lot but i got other throws/things I want but couldn’t help myself so I got one. to me it feels like a mix between the fern and the sparrow. It’s fun but not all that capable its honestly even more mind blowing what tyler can do with it now that I know how it plays. I’ll definitely be adding one to my collection later on but its a pretty pricey throw for what it is

2 Likes

Something similar happened to me with the Sparrow: at first I felt that it was weak, too light… but once you acclimatize to its conditions it is a very fun, agile and fast yo-yo. I’m glad I didn’t sell it in those first days. .
I expect Yokel to be strict about the game and require a firm hand when performing tricks and keep me focused on the best possible execution of each move :wink:
I know that the Yokel, like the Sparrow, is not a player-friendly yo-yo.

4 Likes

Aren’t A-RT about all top dollar, poor performance yoyos?

7 Likes

15 Likes

A-RT is probably still the only company that has stuck to their “Mission Statement”

18 Likes

Can not argue with that. It’s a little long but they had a lot to say.

3 Likes

This makes me wanna collect A-rt again.

3 Likes

Haha. Pay me no mind guys. My statement was coming from someone who has no A-RT yoyos and secretly wished he did.:laughing:

6 Likes

I received this in the mail.
So as it goes in the yoyo world, I had at one time, a G2 Ti Hawk but let it go in a deal… and just did not feel right about letting that one go. I really did enjoy the G2 Ti Hawk, I have a G2 AL7 Hawk and it is amazing as well. I really was lucky to get this one with such a great Dizzo Ano job.

G2 Ti Hawk with a dizzo dizzanodization always beautiful work. Thank you @Lido for the deal.

28 Likes

This is so sick!

2 Likes

I was thinking of linking this in the “Learning with a higher-end yo-yo thread”, seemed appropriate.

2 Likes

Awesome Monday mail day courtesy of 2 awesome dudes in this community.
Many thanks, @Xanadu and @edhaponik ! They both play great! Love the freebies too!

28 Likes

So glad it got there safely!

2 Likes

I ordered a couple concave grooved bearings for my 3a Yoyos from rain city skills and @MrYoyoThrower sent extra bearings as well so shout out to them. Very nice!

23 Likes

Got to add a good one to the collection, came in today!

44 Likes

41 Likes

Nice and cool legos

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.

5 Likes

Thank you, having a great time here, everyones so nice and fun! The yoyo community is full of great people!

8 Likes

Veylaa
FH1 Glow
G string

Throw Duncan!

36 Likes