What did you get in the mail, 2023

I’ve done something similar to some vintage Duncan sportslines I bought. I used Simichrom paste, a fine metal polish on an old string like you discribed to clean up the axles.

It works really well.

3 Likes

The Typo did a great job of scratching my itch for a bi-metal. And the Triple Double is a nice surprise as well. And a free MYY that allows me to do a cheat DNA!!!:rofl::rofl:
Thanks @LX_Emergency

19 Likes

You’re welcome buddy. Enjoy .

2 Likes

Yoyofactory Mystery Box arrived, the red signature model is going to be a hit. Powerful. And the green is also excellent, just need more time with it. The plastic Northstar is surprisingly good.
Also, received my CLYW Otter, been really wanting this one and when it went on sale, oh well.

28 Likes

Auto wind. 5 frames per second.

21 Likes

I love the auto winder. I have one for my F-1 and it’s substantial but also just super cool to use. The sound is unmistakable.

4 Likes

I’ll put this on repeat!

Pomodoro is…

3 Likes

YYF Mystery box came in!

Bimetal Spotlight
Inner ring IQ(?) (P-Type?)
Northstar Champ Ed

22 Likes

I’m thinking I need an f1.

1 Like

You most certainly do @Grendel. 42 pounds of Japanese engineering. I’m running mine with the speed finder. With both the speed finder and the auto winder it’s the most glorious boat anchor.

1 Like

Love old Canon cameras!!!

3 Likes

Bro I was about to say I’d that a inner ring bi metal r-type!?!?!? Holy cow! Or as u said an inner ring iq. Either way I’m soooooo pumped for mine to come now! The type and IQ have been on my wish list forever!! Can’t wait!

5 Likes

31 Likes

I’d say r type and the other is Moonlight, small print on rim :grin:

4 Likes

Got this absolutely beautiful Agent 001 Pilgrim from @G2_Jake. Throws like a dream.

29 Likes

Couldn’t resist a 90 dollar mystery bimetal from G2 and it’s here!

Candy storm Valhalla with Steel rings! Both of my G2s are mystery Valhallas lol. Love this yoyo and I don’t mind having another with a different ring material! Good stuff :+1:

27 Likes

Oh boy got me a yokel got here 5 days early :raised_hands:
This was a must cop for me

22 Likes

That is so cool! I hope they sell the Bimetal Spotlight.

2 Likes

Just got my yyf mystery pack!! Looks like I got different colorways then the others shown so far but beyond stoked! I got burgundy and black!

Btw I just put that brand new north star up for grabs in a bundle with a mint kuntosh5kqv just now! First come first serve on that!

19 Likes

Just curious, do you not like its play style?

2 Likes