What did you get in the mail, 2023

John are you living in UK?

This is Leo brand, I have the Boundaries which is an insane tri material yoyo but I think he didn’t release in shop, I tried the proto of this one and seemed quite a nice bimetal.

If you are in UK, we do meetings in London frequently

2 Likes

I was in the UK for a bit during the summer but there weren’t any meets I could make it to during that time

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity where did you get the yoyo from? Pretty sure is up only in a UK shop and get released couple of days ago!

1 Like

Got it from a retailer based in China

3 Likes

Thanks bro, agree I figured tho same. C3 makes great stuff, you should check out the Cyber Crash 2. Very good mono metal

2 Likes

the big one.

36 Likes

Was cruising by Target today and thought, what the heck!

Gotta get in on this Glow Imperial deal.

29 Likes

C3 B grade box. In no particular order, 2 Speedaholic XX, 2 Laevateinn, Cyber Crash, Windoundary, Plasma Crash, Speedaholic Max, and a Hydrogen Crash.

23 Likes

The white Speedaholic xx looks like a glow in the dark version. Nice stuff

5 Likes

Lol. I just don’t understand this obsession with glow in the dark Imperials lately. :laughing:

2 Likes

Glow survivalist! Now is the time to capitalize.:rofl:

4 Likes

Nostalgia for the 90s-early 2000s everything clear and or glowing era. Glorious times and the glow on the new imperial is actually really good.

3 Likes

And the glow Imperials haven’t been produced for quite a while. Also they’re only $3 each.

7 Likes

Plus they’re freaking cool and accessible like I go to target once a weekish anyways

4 Likes

Lol to the imperial responses.

2 Likes

Also for me, my first and only yo-yo during my teen years was a glow imperial so for me there’s definitely a large amount of nostalgia. And I’m freakishly drawn to most anything that glows in the dark. :rofl:

7 Likes

Well… Yes. I can completely understand the nostalgia.

And, the little kid in me really does still love glow in the dark stuff.

9 Likes

Uuuhhhh… they’re sick? Helloo??? :laughing:

6 Likes

I picked up a couple for fun. (Gonna hand em out as Christmas gifts.)

It goes up. It goes down. It’s a yoyo. :+1:

Also, I let the kids at Thanksgiving dinner throw one of em around. It was a hit. Money well spent! :grin:

8 Likes

Not that this is going to turn your Imperial or Butterfly into a precision device but it will help a fair amount. I always polish the axle first thing. If you stretch your string out and then spin it slowly around the axle you can feel how rough it is. The simplest way to polish is to take the string that come with it, off. Wet it and then smash the wet part into some baking soda, packing as much on as possible. Then wrap that around the axle and scrub back and forth while twisting all the way around the axle. I actually had some stainless steel rouge that I used this last time and that worked exceptionally well. It does make a difference and it’s well worth the small amount of effort it takes to do it. Also you can order all these things and get them in the mail. :rofl: Just one man’s opinion. :wink::+1:

10 Likes