What did you get in the mail, 2023

28 Likes

It was a quick decision for me, I was very familiar and trusted tysnj… and I knew the yo-yo people that would be interested would only hesitate for a few min due to love marks so… I reached out, but the Summit was pending a deal that fell through. So tysnj let me know it was still available, I snatched it up. I smoothed some of the dings with a jewelers file and lightly polished it a bit. I am more than happy.

I have been picking up my favorite models that have been well loved yet still play very well.

Everyone have a great rest of the week.

1 Like

Box came all smashed :rage: but the bowl is fine. Can’t wait to give it a throw

23 Likes

If I want to be totally honest, im kind of disappointed. The middle gap is much smaller that I thought and its not as smooth as my W!ld will have to give it a chance but i feel a little blase about this Kagerou.

22 Likes

That wild has become my favorite. It’s almost perfect

3 Likes

Klondike > W!LD > Kagerou

Here’s my thoughts on all three.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed that review actually. I passed on the Klondike for the Mowl surveillance Max however I think it looked similar as well.

1 Like

Good yoyo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

32 Likes

More clear bois!
Downbeat, m1, and downbeat 2020

38 Likes

Just a FH1 mini

32 Likes

Beautiful yoyo I wasn’t even sure I could get my hands on, but here we are. A Fool’s Gold Wooly Marmot 2 in Jack Rabbit. Hint of vibe but plays amazing, way more stable than you’d expect out of an undersized throw. This one’s been an ever elusive white whale since I started playing and I never thought I’d have one in my collection.

34 Likes

A simply whimsical set of videos is coming soon :mage:

Mk1 Path and Brexia

32 Likes

Vulture is a great, great throw

2 Likes

How’s the veylaa feels?

Very good)

2 Likes

FD50:Best yo-yo case in the market

37 Likes

Very exciting mail day…just opened it up and can’t wait to give it a try! The picture doesn’t do it justice, too dark on the top. Love the added touch of matching string.

@JEA86 always delivers!

31 Likes

Zeekio Slim Jim, super hero colorway. Came with a mini slim Jim.

27 Likes

Picked up a 2nd Minty OG brown Dunk and a gold Elevation for $20 a pop. :star_struck: Couldn’t pass on ‘em. :hugs:

Got the duplicate brown Dunk with the sole intention to Eetsit Halfswap with someone who has an OG silver ”clear ano” Dunk. So if anyone’s down hit me up.:metal:mintier the better.

I’ll meticulously tune the halves/axles and send you back the smoother of the pairs. :nerd_face:
I’m gunna use mine for 5A and don’t mind a bit of nail vibe. :wink:

25 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 didn’t you have one from that drop?

2 Likes