What did you get in the mail, 2023

Dude! How did the furn get bent like that?! That’s crazy!

3 Likes

Picked up this Shutter in a trade with @Errant.Giraffe. Feels like an absolute rock when it hits the end of the string, but my daughter likes purple and horses.

24 Likes

MFD Backstage Pass Irradiated Guano V2.

27 Likes

Atmos projects Abel, hydrangea dahlia, and a plastic 000 for my girlfriends first throw ( trying to make sure she falls in love w organics the same way I did lol)

30 Likes

One Drop T1 20/20 in Saturday Market. This thing is just awesome. Big, wide, agile, and surprisingly stable. Feels very modern in a good way, surprised I dont see more about this one. Big thanks to @theendofcake for the quick sale and good deal <3

38 Likes

thank god it made it safe, glad to hear everything went well. wishing u the best my friend :handshake::handshake:

5 Likes

OD Cascade gzr, free solo and relic wizard!

37 Likes

I picked up a well loved, Nickel Summit with brass domes. Even with love marks, it is still remarkably smooth.
Thank you tysnj. EDC Nickel Summit

37 Likes

GZR Cascade is so good!

3 Likes

YYF Bind and Yoyofriends Vulture

27 Likes

Slapping the word “MINI” in front of something that’s already awesome is a sure fire way to get my attention! And this thing is Sweeet! Did anyone else cop the mini hummingbird?? Last pic is next to a dingo for size comparison

It Came in today with the gorgeous green MCMO. Two fine additions. One for the undersized case, and another for the One Drop shelf.

26 Likes

I thought about grabbing the mini hbird but didn’t enjoy the TiNY much so I figured undersized stuff wasn’t my thing. Just feels a bit too easy to throw off

1 Like

Bella shutter, your daughter should love it. Show her Bella’s Instagram vids for inspiration.

3 Likes

Superstar 2024 editon came yesterday from Rewind together with a pixel bearing.

I recently bought a used cascade, so i compare the superstar mainly against the cascade…
it is bigger and therefore it feels more controlled. I think i land my tricks a bit more easy with the superstar and i feel it more often gives a straight throw (not tilt to any side).

I really like it a lot. The colour looks cool when spinning. :blush:

22 Likes

You know the tiny didn’t really appeal to me for some reason. It seemed very basic for lack of a better word. Or I think it was more cuz I already had another throw the exact same size and shape and so I felt like I already knew how it would play. However I’m a sucker for mini, especially true minis that are a miniature version of something else. And this thing plays phenomenally!! Definitely one of the best performing in my undersized collection and it’s got some good competition

4 Likes

Alta, American and Horizon Ultra from a great trade.

And a hummingbird. Favorite birdie.

25 Likes

I would love another run of the ND and the biND with colorways like that one. It is so sunning.

2 Likes

Just want to put here I didn’t get anything due to the failure of Fedex and USPS.

And didn’t bring a yoyo today due to the anticipation. Pray. For. Me.

1 Like

Almost pulled the trigger on this one I saw it as soon as it was posted😭

1 Like

Same! I was lucky to find that ND in the wild. I’d love a BiND in this colorway for the collection (so I can have my b-grade as a beater).

1 Like