What did you get in the mail, 2023

18 Likes

What type of string is the white one exactly? It looks stunning.

2 Likes

G2 diamond blend. Good stuff. Soft last a long time.

3 Likes

What is this? Looks so good!

2 Likes

July yoyo coagulation. Reminds me of the pheasant ‘23

3 Likes

Iyoyo Iceberg (wide and glow in the dark version) and W1LD unknown.

37 Likes

You ever get anywhere with this? I got a bad knot in the one I had from the sample pack and I’m not sure I can get it out without ruining the string. So I was thinking of ordering a pack. But I’m a bit hesitant after your recent experience.

2 Likes

Zeekio Slim Jim in Avacodo Toast half-swap.
Hubstacks for my Confusion(it’s 10x more fun now).
My first, My First YoYo! I play a lot of fixed axle, so I feel I can play this thing anywhere.

22 Likes

Finally got the Gravity!! Huge thank you to everyone who took interest or helped in any way! The search was half the fun! I’m thinking of making a post to detail the whole thing if anyone might be interested in that. But long story short I ended up hitting the jack pot and found one brand new just without the original box! More details later.

Also finally got the Pomodoro and the thing is amazing and exceeded my expectations. Everyone’s praise for this thing is well warranted. However due to an urgent family issue I will have to put this puppy up for sale here today so be on the lookout if someone wants to snag a brand new one for a steal! I’ll be turning it into a nice bundle pack per usual. So the pomodoro is a bittersweet mail day for me

25 Likes

YES! So happy you were able to land that Gravity. I was following along your search for it.
Will keep a look out for that post detailing your search.

And sorry to hear you have to part ways with that Pomodoro so soon…

5 Likes

Yeah I’m bummed out about the pomodoro but the good news is that since it’s a brand new release I’m hoping I can get my hands on another when the money situation works itself out! Thanks man

3 Likes

Got this new prototype from Alchemik yoyos the other day. Ti D bearing… it’s awesome to say the least.

29 Likes

Where i can read more about it?

@alchemik_yoyos is the instagram. No info yet but there will be soon!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Gravity is the :goat: for me! Pomodoro is a close second!!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Shwa hope it’s a good one for you :confetti_ball: :birthday: :tada:

4 Likes

I’ve got an Outlier + on order, so hopefully that soon (in the UK).

Mint OG eH

31 Likes

One of the best fixed axle yoyos I’ve tried.

3 Likes

Added a DK to the clear a-rt collection.

31 Likes