What did you get in the mail, 2023

That red and clear combo is wonderful :fire:

5 Likes

Reboot and…?

2 Likes

Klondike of course :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have never wanted a Klondike until I saw you holding it next to a Reboot :flushed:

4 Likes

Also the Reboot apparently looks awesome in all side effects.

2 Likes

Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread lmfao… meant to post in “What are you throwing today”

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Been on the forums for 14 years; still mixes up the mail day and what are you throwing threads. Skull emoji

5 Likes

The boomerness of the forums is slowly leeching onto me :skull:

5 Likes

I like c3 and have a few of theirs. But this is on a whole different level lol

2 Likes

Finally got a Kamuraiju today!! Been wanting one forever and finally pulled the trigger. My question is, how come nobody ever mentions that thing is almost a mini kuntosh? It’s even got the same exact little groove that the 5kqv has to distinguish it from the og kuntosh…the Kamuraiju even takes improves the rim weight with the added midship inner ring. This is thing is way smaller than it looks in photos when purchasing and now I see why people were mentioning this in that pocket throw thread. Anyhow just to be clear I’m not declaring this as a mini kuntosh, but it’s undeniable that it was heavily inspired by it and what he must’ve been going for. Overall I think it’s awesome it actually makes me enjoy more thinking of it that way. Anybody els have this one?

24 Likes

Got mine today. Had to grab one after playing a friends.

3 Likes

One of us. One of us!

3 Likes

I’ve heard people comment that it looks like a mini Kuntosh. I have one and that was the first thing that I thought. It’s a fun throw and I really like mine. I don’t have either Kuntosh and I wish they’d do another run.

5 Likes

Now you make me want a kamuraiju too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but I hope it can wait til 2024.

3 Likes

Yeah I figured some must have. it’s probably just cuz I’m still kinda new then that I haven’t seen it brought up since I’ve been on here. Which seems like forever even tho it’s actually just barely been about a year n half. Wow. And yeah I’m with u about them doing another run I’m waiting for it also

2 Likes

Get one!!

1 Like

Picked up this Titanium Sunbird from @bigbs_domain

He also included this STRING HE MADE! Been enjoying it so far and looking forward to trying it on some other throws. :grin:

24 Likes

Is that Badwolf nylon? I have my proto Pomodoro set up the same, blue mini spikes. Does look amazing!

2 Likes

Haha! I was going to ask where you got another clear one! I want one so bad

1 Like

Yes Bad Wolf String. I hope the return for limited runs, they are amazing strings. The Parlay Hob Goblin has A&A Strings on it, soft and light forgot what formula, they are good to totally different feel.

2 Likes