What did you get in the mail, 2023

nice! i have the 70xx and i like it, solid feel and pretty nice to hold in my opinion. solid little guy, im using it as my beater bimetal

3 Likes

Inhaler v2

20 Likes

I like everything about that!! What a cool piece.

1 Like

Hello folks!
It’s been a long time! I’m practicing at the moment. Mostly in my garden or at the train station. I bought myself a new yo-yo.
Years back, I saw this one on Aliexpress. Never got to buy it, until 10 days (or so) ago. After watching a review of this yo-yo by Dylan Kowalski on YouTube, I finally did it. It’s decent for the price! And I like weird things, yes, even weird but playable yo-yo’s!
Going to have so much fun with this one!
And it’s unresponsive! Amazing! Tried it yesterday and it spins and plays well. A little vibe, but that doesn’t concern me.
It came with a little storage box. Inside was a responsive bearing, extra pads, 3 strings and a glove.

Ps: happy to be back here!

TT

34 Likes

Welcome back!

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Neat I have one of those. It’s a funny yoyo but not bad by any measure. Welcome back

3 Likes

Good to hear!
Thank you!

A second Rev-G, complete and mint

really are crazy

4 Likes

I tried this setup out on the Loop 2020 but it was too responsive for me. Yoyorewind says Shu’s setup from the 2018 Worlds was the #3 short axle, the white (mid) spacers, and one starburst #1 (least responsive) and one starburst #2 (mid). This setup is better for me so far. I might prefer the default setup (all mid). Still tweaking.

4 Likes

I highly recommend starting in the middle and finding your own way. I started with Shus settings but it didn’t work for me.

5 Likes

I did start with the defaults. This is the second setup I’m trying. I thought the odds of my liking it were pretty good since I like Shu’s setup for the 720s (one red and one blue spacer).

3 Likes

I been fiending out for a new yoyo. I haven’t got a new yoyo since March. :sweat_smile: I love this thing. It looks so nice I’m a little nervous to mess it up. Super fun to play and it plays great. Thanks to the few of you who I bothered asking to help make up my mind. I’m the most indecisive person ever. Really appreciate it.

38 Likes

Congrats on deciding. Nice pick!

2 Likes

It’s a Samurai day and a NAT.

FH2, Freehand Mini, Freehand One.

29 Likes

In my opinion, you picked a fantastic organic. Every time I throw mine, I’m reminded of how good it is. It’s a real pleasure to throw!

3 Likes

I mean one, you could have gotten it In a trade or found on the side of the road by a corpse with obviously really bad taste. But two of them………

3 Likes

Got this little guy in today. It’s awesome! Already got some pinpricks in it. Can’t wait to wreck it completely :joy:. Small bearing clear on clear still in the mail.

34 Likes

Can we see a profile of the FH2 please?

2 Likes

My first balisong trainer.

A cheap Amazon clone, but this is where ill start my journey through a new rabbit hole.

My wife is already giving me the eye

19 Likes