What did you get in the mail, 2023

that 000 color is a musthave, putting it on the list

3 Likes

I just watched Shu’s video on his set up and it feels great. No. 3 axle, no. 2 spacers, no. 2 starbust in one half and no. 3 starburst in the other.

Loops are VERY fast but don’t feel uncontrollable

4 Likes

It’s amazing. Has the full organic feel that plays with performance of a bimetal.

2 Likes

I will try that out.

Turns out both throws are sleeping in their current setup. I accidentally let a twist snag in the gap :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Broooo you buying so much heat! Would love to have one of those!

2 Likes

Pretty good mail day.

An OTS in every size and a Duncan=love FH1.

25 Likes

Are those graphite saddles? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

That Rev G…looks good on the shelf at least! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Damn!!! Be careful with all that heat, dont wanna get burned

2 Likes

I’m tryna get like you! :joy:

1 Like

That onedrop is stunning!!! Gotta add that to my wishlist :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

That emoji made me spit my water :joy: They are the Graph-Tech saddles. I got tired of strings breaking, even 10’s. Gigged that 89 Strat a lot in the 90’s and they still are like new and I haven’t broke a string since. And now your got me thinking about how nice it was then, could gig every night somewhere. Now it’s maybe only the corner jamboree and hootenanny

1 Like

Fh minis came in. Liking the slightly smaller diameter so far.

26 Likes

Had to order a mini for myself. It was as if some unknown force was twisting my arm. I just had to do it, you hear me…I just had to!!!

5 Likes

You will like this one. I’ve learned that if the Japanese site sells out of this style it’s going to be good :hugs:

3 Likes

Summit is one of my favorite monos

2 Likes

recent mail from the last couple weeks. all chinese manufactured yoyos, and the bearings come off no problem! i love chinese manufactured yoyos.

26 Likes

careful with the wording, we don’t want a redo of the made in usa thread :wink:
tell me how that pragma plays if you can. i need someone to compare my thoughts to

2 Likes

Graph-tech, knew it was something like that! hahaha

Thats impressive! No broken strings, that’s a win! :beers:

1 Like

i think the pragma is fine. the performance is good, it’s about in the middle in terms of speed. it feels alright in play but it’s definitely not my favourite playfeel, kinda of hollow feeling? it’s pretty stable. it’s not very comfortable due to the outer edge of the rim. the only reason got it is because it’s performance bimetal that can be found for cheap on the bst and i plan on 3a-ing it once my other one comes in the mail. i would much much rather play a gtr, or gtr-js, or a gh gtx 2.0, if we are talking about outer ring bimetals and playing 1a. i would be interested to play the new 70xx version eventually.

3 Likes