What did you get in the mail, 2023

Not a yo-yo but still a mail day

I guess it’s been a year. I’ll exclude the branding but I got this mug in the mail from my company for being around for a whole year. I was hoping the package was a yo-yo… ohh well.

9 Likes

Pretty unique mail day, I received this Coffin-Respawn from @KSnow (awesome dude by the way) today. It’s unique in that it’s actually 2 Coffin artist editions in one throw. Here is what I was told.

“There are actually two Coffin artist editions, the Bat and the Raven. Both of them have the art on the A side with solid purple on the B side. Jake had a leftover Bat and a leftover Raven so he put them together and sold it that way.”

37 Likes

Top yo Noema. Very happy with this one. Feels like I finally found what I’ve been looking for and can give my wallet a break.

31 Likes

Bloodcell from @Glenacius_K with what looks like six hole response. Looking forward to trying it.

31 Likes

@Lido I love mine. Such a quality wood yoyo. @Glenacius_K makes awesome yo-yos

6 Likes

Such a great shape too. Trying not to re-enact the tactile sculpture scene from Harold and Maude. :laughing:

2 Likes

Weekender arrived :heart_eyes:. Since getting a survivalist, I found new enjoyment in playing 0A with poly and wanted to find something else a smidge bigger. Wood is still my favorite, I just wish it wasn’t so difficult to procure at the moment.

32 Likes

good news is the clear weekender FS is as good or better than any wood! you’ll be golden for a long time.

fyi weekender rips with clear flowable

6 Likes

Man I love my weekender. It’s such an amazing throw.

4 Likes

Stocked up on some OT Fat in a few different colors :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

24 Likes

Found a raw to add to the collection

Now what do I gotta do to find a red and a blue…

27 Likes

Abduction?

1 Like

Lilith Reboot
It plays really solid and the finish is umm so good!!

32 Likes

31 Likes

I have the same one, so he made at least 2.

1 Like

I guess we need to here from @G2_Jake for the rest of the story.

1 Like

I got mine from a giveaway contest so they might be pretty rare.

1 Like

That would be nice.

1 Like

Got a bag of assorted yo-yos today thanks @Hodge2677

About half of these will be going to some yoyoers near me as a gift the rest will live in my collection.

The stack of stickers in the bag might be my favorite part of this lol

21 Likes

EPIC Mailday - 000 54se

There’s something about organic titanium throws with SE’s… :heart_eyes:

Got this from an awesome dude on FB. Its got these lower profile Markmont flat caps? Did you know these existed?!? I didn’t!!!

Well, I think they look super dope…especially on this yoyo. :slight_smile:

30 Likes