What did you get in the mail, 2023

I’m pretty sure the Alu one your referring to is ti. It’s smaller than I’m used to with my big hands the resin mold one fits me better actually.

I haven’t had much of a chance to play much with them I need to cut the colliders cord to size still. I want to get some ti colliders at some point. I have Al ones that are cheap and these I got are 3d printed which are neat.

2 Likes

Hooked on Slingin‘ and Rollin‘? :grin:

1 Like

All thanks to you and your paracord gifts with my packages. They lead me down yet another skill toy path lol

3 Likes

Dang i didnt even know about this , i have 1 motive but ive always wanted to pick up a 2nd

1 Like

3rd times the charm. Love it when they dont use a box to ship across the world :man_facepalming:

Swapped in to different box in top pic

22 Likes

Came in on Friday, but I’m completely in love with the Tsunami (plastic with stainless steel rings). Incredible weight distribution (the plastic is thin enough that it makes me nervous, although I’ve never heard of anyone having problems with cracks), great catch zone. It doesn’t feel very sluggish on a throw, but when it lands on the string the impression of stability and spin time is impossible to ignore.

25 Likes

Is the BD a new run of Motives, or is this something else?

1 Like

new run of motives, on connor seal’s site.

edit: the blind date is a different yoyo, i also ordered that but still waiting on it

4 Likes

EDIT: My bad, I completely misread the above message threads.
Ignore me.

1 Like

Today’s mailday i now know why people search hard for the anubis

26 Likes

34 Likes

Two new Unicorn Storms.

Afterlife. Big, floaty, slow, fun.

AL7 Respawn Lite. Another one of my favorite responsive yoyos.

34 Likes

Concluding my yoyo Empire acquisition streak this summer (unless you’re reading this and there’s an O-Ting on the shelf you can’t stand to look at any longer… :face_holding_back_tears: )

Cedric Khong sent me this Fire Sprit and threw in an UNPRLD Antidote for free!

Compared to the Tsunami, the Fire Spirit feels a little more laid back. I think the bearing might be a little bit more lubed on the Fire Spirit, so it’s hard to make an objective comparison. They’re both great, but I don’t get the same feeling of Unlimited Poweeeeer! that I get from the Tsunami.

(Edit: This morning I swapped out the bearing on the Fire Spirit, which was almost silent and at the level of responsiveness where you see the string threatening to wrap on its own. It’s louder now, but a lot of the power that I was missing from the Tsunami is there. There might be a hair less on the Fire Spirit, which you might expect from the use of titanium instead of stainless steel in the rings.)

Throwing in the Boreas Pro and V-Ting for the current YYE hybrid family photo.

35 Likes

Those look awesome. I missed the respawn was annoyed at my kids for running up when I was checking it initially

5 Likes

Nice stuff, I love my Fire Spirit. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

G2 Tuesday!! I haven’t posted in this thread for a long while but this package just needs to be seen. I’m even keeping the shipping box! Well done @G2_Jake this made for a very special mail day!!

Ps…. Sold the Grail a few months back, Afterlife is a fine replacement!!

31 Likes

Throw Insprised :grimacing:

3 Likes

Got the Zero Limit bag from Zero Gravity yesterday, so happy to have received this and be in the team, this is really a great product for someone like me that use a bag every day from the school time, I love how I can sort my modules around as with me I usually bring only 1/2 yoyos and leave the space empty for some strings and other daily stuff.
Ngl this has been a great idea and a great realisation also the quality is very good. Super happy!

(Someone in the topic for the bag said that seems a bit small, I am 168cm tall and that’s the type of bags I generally use also as size, probably if you are around 190cm or similar and a bit “well built” the bag can seems a bit small but still ok for yoyo meetings and traveling)

29 Likes

three Strummol8 STB 2.5

20 Likes

awww dude bummer!