What did you get in the mail, 2023

Nimble and long-spinning, with a little more vibration than you’d expect based on the price point but less vibration that you’d expect from a tri-material.

2 Likes

Worth it for $160 or are there better alternatives?

I own a shutter and have a grasshopper and plastic fulvia on the way.

Looking to expand my collection

3 Likes

Good mail day

24 Likes

The miracle is a fantastic throw! It’s currently my favorite throw so far! It’s one of those yo-yos that pretty much does everything with ease. It’s stable, smooth, powerful (but also lightweight), and extremely maneuverable. Even at its pretty steep price point I really do think it’s one of the best yo-yos that you can buy at the moment. Mir and Miri Kim proved what this yoyo can really do and trust me it SHREDS. I highly recommend it if you’re able to get one!

2 Likes

Got this pair of “matching” yoyos I designed with One Drop Cabal guts printed from a super strong resin. Big organic unresponsive 60x46, and an organic responsive 56x32. These were originally designed for a different material, with intended weights of 69g and 52g; they came out to 75g and 54.5g lol. These were printed for me at work using a commercial Formlabs printer and curing tanks at .05mm layers. The print came out awesome and they are easily the smoothest printed yoyos ive ever played, about on par with a Duncan Freehand so not “smooth” but still super awesome lol

38 Likes

They have quite the menacing look to them. I love ‘em :black_heart:

5 Likes

Those are awesome.

3 Likes

Yeah, they really do look quite mena-zing :upside_down_face: (American Movie anyone?)

1 Like

Favorite organic of the year!

30 Likes

SF Motive preorder landed yesterday

372759568_970748677563884_5157137052794098448_n

27 Likes

Got a Laid Back Swing Nude Trump today

29 Likes

I like mine I hope you enjoy your nude trump. It’s a fun one

2 Likes

Cleaned and installed the slim bearing, added one drop of thick lube and it plays real nice. Sleeps great and with a light tug up she comes.

2 Likes

What is this?

2 Likes

19 Likes

Hydrangea Dhalia

4 Likes

Thx. Looks really nice! I don’t need it but I kinda want to order one.

2 Likes

a day late but here’s this

22 Likes

22 Likes

I have a couple pairs of quantum colliders and I love them! I keep one in the car and one on my desk. How are the rollers? That alu one looks comfy

1 Like