What did you get in the mail, 2023

Anal fool that I am, I use the flat head screwdriver blade on my Victorinox Bantam to open these yoyo boxes without damage. Which is what I did for my Fulvia…then while taking a photo of it balancing on a railing to post in the “what are you throwing” topic here, dropped it onto the blacktop. Well, it was meant to be played right? Anyone need a mint Fulvia box?! [heads to BST thread] :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Aha! Genius! Worked like a charm. Thanks for the tip, Lido! :+1:

5 Likes

I decided to give the Kuntosh Jr., i.e. the Kamuraiju, a try. I’m going to leave the stock OD flat bearing in for now and see how long I can stand to have it in there.

33 Likes

New RSO YWETi and some anti yo side effects :smile:

Not sure if i like the all clear with engraving or the unengraved red anti yo side effects more but i love this throw

32 Likes

I would love to hear how you like it.

2 Likes

I used a letter opener to lift the top flap, they slid right out.

24 Likes

In fact, Cascade is not sold out in Korea yet.

26 Likes

Send link?

3 Likes

Sent in PM!

2 Likes

For me, it’s a lot like the Thorn. Not in play or feel, but that I keep picking it up, especially when it’s just a quick couple of throws. I have others that I’m more attached to, but this one just has a certain quality that keeps me coming back.

3 Likes

Preloved Clear Project2 and a Bape swap Affinity from my buddy Grant. :blush:

31 Likes

I’ve got the same Unity YO-YO. Affinity… Such a good throw! Reminds me a little bit of the OD Top Deck.

@Grantw1019

4 Likes

Found some gems (I fell in love with the green rocket):

23 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a green Rocket. Is that one a D or L bearing?

1 Like

Not sure but I think it is a D. I was also surprised when I found it. Picture for reference:

20 Likes

First mail day of 2023 Mowl Obsession +

29 Likes

Few & Far Between Taijitu

31 Likes

27 Likes

My lord- the color

1 Like

I have that exact same throw!

2 Likes