What did you get in the mail, 2023

Well I finally bought my first titanium. I told myself I never would, then once I accepted the inevitable I became highly selective. First impressions are better than expected, and my expectations were high haha. Thanks @Mhoodlum for hooking it up for a nice price.

Can’t wait to mess around with all the configurations.

41 Likes

Such a great yoyo

7 Likes

Epic mail haul today !!! I’m so hyped !!! I think I went a little overboard this time :sweat_smile:

• Topyo colossus VI ( unknown edition),
• Unprld recognition,
• Yoyofriends nucleon,
• Luftverk plastic fulvia

29 Likes

Excellent choices :hugs:

4 Likes

I would highly recommend Lego side effects for it.

6 Likes

There is a dedicated thread for these set ups as well

6 Likes

Thanks :grin: I had to think deeply on which throws to pick up without regretting my decisions :rofl:

3 Likes

Even pushing 40, I still consider myself a cool kid. My mom even said as much…

32 Likes

You will quickly fall in love with Gravity!! My current setup is with brass.

7 Likes

I’m loving it stock straight out of the box. It’s basically the exact same weight as the wave (63.1g), and the dimensions are within 1mm so it’s super comfy/familiar for me.

Wave is 54.8D x 41W 63.2g
Gravity is 54D x 40W 63.1g

The reason I ended up choosing the Gravity is because it fits into my ideal specs haha.

2 Likes

One of my favorite set ups is Clear Aluminum Ultralights, @wayne927 Layer Infinity 2g FH Rims and Mowl Golden Kitty Fat, 65 grams

Though I’m currently running Ultralights with Gravity Full Caps with the the stickers on for the time space continuum and the folding of space. Lets do the Time Warp Again…

33 Likes

I NEED THESE!!

4 Likes

I do not have final design yet, even in my head. But i definately want thick line on rims, and some sort of ornament on both halves in catch zone. Of course, something should be inside the cups, i`m thinking about radial lines.

2 Likes

Rain City Skills Gamer Light showed up today. Came with all the goodies and I like the clam shell case.

25 Likes

Yoyofriends Mini Ti, super fun little mini. Likely to become my new briefcase throw

Thanks to @sloegoe for the deal =]

32 Likes

Question for the folks who picked up a plastic Fulvia. How many of you still have an intact box after getting it out?

I feel that if it is this difficult to get a yoyo out of its box without ruining the box, then either the box is too small or the yoyo is too big. :confounded:

5 Likes

I did but it was tight

2 Likes

I used a little poker to help push the tab and shimmie it up

13 Likes

Yeah it was pretty tight on mine. I did open it from the bottom of the box though. It seemed to open a bit easier and had little to no damage to the box itself.

3 Likes

Not me. No way to open box without tearing. I tried. Both top and bottom. :frowning:

3 Likes