What did you get in the mail, 2023

Gorgeous Legendary Terrarian in Saturday Market. Thanks to @DumpsterWonder for the trade =]

39 Likes

I like the green anodizing with the blue

2 Likes

its the most green ive seen in an SM and i love it, especially with so much blue

4 Likes

Got a couple of throws in today before the snow started coming down heavy.

Luftverk Plastic Fulvia Cream White, thinking about doing a half swap with the one I have in olive.

Also picked up a Rain City Skills Showpony, this is the fourth throw with this style colorway and I really am liking it.

Not going to have time for them today, once I get home I’m going to have to play with this instead. Got about 5-6" right now and more to come. Not as bad as others I’m sure but more than we’ve gotten so far.

33 Likes

the showpony is such a fun one

1 Like

Really nice variance of SM here !

1 Like

29 Likes

I’m hoping that is, it feels good in the hand. Not sure what the little blue caps that go on the Lego post actually do.

2 Likes

the lego caps are just a fun thing RCS adds to their throws. i’ve seen anything from little finger spin discs, to light up hubs, to lego heads lol.

1 Like

we might need to do a ristretto version of it :wink:

4 Likes

just flatten out those ends and that extra concentration of weight would make an awesome “ristretto” version. would also look/feel more like a tamper at that point lol

2 Likes

this is also the perfect reminder that its time for my afternoon espresso

2 Likes

One of our prototypes is that way but without the ends being flat. It is slightly flatter than the final version but still with that concave touch we want to keep in our rollers.

6 Likes

I have the fingerspin caps for my Toonie, I bet they will work just fine on the Showpony.

2 Likes

Got some Blue ULs for the Panorama (anyone have a Blue Pano with silver ULs wanna half swap?) and a Versus in today.

22 Likes

One of the best mail days ever - my mouth literally dropped open when I unboxed

35 Likes

I hope you find someone to half swap with, I did the same and it looks great.

27 Likes

Not exactly yoyo related though it could be used as an accessory. Little bigger than the Gerber dime (and stronger) but still micro sized, looks to be a great edc tool… I like smol things :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Still trying to figure out do i like it, or not really. It has all the right features that i like - nice organic design, weight in a sweet spot, size that i like… But, i think i should try to swap stock bearing for something else, like nsk or at least atmos concave, because i personally not a fan of center-track, which comes with the Locus.
And, as i wrote, design is nice, but it is missing something in my opinion. I’m considering to find a company that will do laser engravings on it for me.

2 Likes

What do you want engraved?

1 Like