What did you get in the mail, 2023

Today I received my YoyoExpert Holiday Giveaway 2022 Staff Pick Prize! The Pharaoh Plus is a really neat yo-yo! Nimble with lots of hang time on pops, it controls really nicely through maneuvers but also has lots of spin and power. I like it!
Thanks again @YoYoExpertEric @YoYoExpert @AndreBoulay!!!

36 Likes

Plot armor SE?

32 Likes

Just got this bad boy in the mail from @evildipper - boy howdy am I glad I was patient on picking up a beater Ti. Great deal and this thing rules.

36 Likes

Goodies from order of last year.

25 Likes

After almost 8 years of hunting, I acquired the first run of ACRO from my acquaintance. Need to clean the body first due to years of unused by the previous owner but glad I brought it back!

My next and final hunt will be the green matte butcher to complete my first run rebellion yoyos, can’t wait to play this.

26 Likes

Just received my “welcome to the team” sponsor pack from @jeduardo at Zero Gravity and I have to say that looks sooooo amazing :heart_eyes:
Can’t wait to do videos with those yoyos, the QI is a bomb and after couple of minutes with the Durendal and Basilisk I can say that are at the same level, so excited!

37 Likes

Congratulations!! Thats a great haul. What a great team to be a part of.

5 Likes

Forgot to post this when it arrived but got my House Blend with Oak Notes Espresso Tamper from ZGRT

This is both much lighter, and much less extreme in weight distribution than I expected given steel tips and wood body. Super fun knuckle roller

25 Likes

Since I live in the same province as @jeduardo, I received my Alebrije today! I bought this yo-yo as an incentive to reach a work goal (which I haven’t decided on yet) so I won’t be able to play it for a bit. I did however take the time to inspect it thoroughly before putting it away in the closet. It looks REALLY NICE! I think everyone is in for a special treat here.

43 Likes

Im really mad at myself for not paying closer attention to this one. Easily one of the coolest yoyos I’ve seen yet

11 Likes

I think they are going to be releasing more. As I understand it, this was the presale to get some in people’s hands for Fixed-Feb. So you should have another chance later!

5 Likes

D bearing? C bearing? Unresponsive? Responsive? Such a cool idea for a wood release I can’t wait to get mine

7 Likes

You don’t seem to hear much about the Locus. I’ve been tempted. What’s your opinion?

1 Like

It’s a fixed axle

2 Likes

Excuse me I’m mistaken I thought you were questioning what it was. Had no idea it was an interchangeable design

1 Like

I ordered early. Still waiting on ship notice to US.

2 Likes

Thanks so much and I agree with you, very happy to be in the team, I am having much fun!

5 Likes

Actually the Alebrije is all of the above. It’s fixed/ D unresponsive and Responsive bearing/ C unresponsive and Responsive bearing and bearing seats all included! I had the honor to work in the proto and it’s a lot of fun! Can’t wait to get my production run.

11 Likes

Palm shot. The seller reached out knowing i wanted the 28s kayak for over a year before they made a listing!

Life is gud fam

32 Likes

Glad I’ve ordered same material+cap’s color! Looks so nice and I cant wait to get mine!

5 Likes