What did you get in the mail, 2023

Just got it today, but first impressions are that it’s a sweet yoyo. It’s quite stable, but still feels pretty light on the string.

3 Likes

Thank you! What an amazing throw!

7 Likes

couldn’t the tamper roller snap?

1 Like

I present to you the gorgeous mile high yoyo club exclusive throw!

MileHighYoYo Club + John Higby + Dressel Designs

The Gnome. 7076 Aluminum with stunning engraving, a super comfy organic shape and a D size bearing for those super snappy binds. I scooped 4 and ended up doing a half swap with two of them lol. It looks super similar to the old higby 888’s when spinning too which i love. Thank you so so much to our amazing club leader for making this club exclusive throw possible! @bobafret you are just freaking awesome :ok_hand:

44 Likes

YoYo Factory Lube came in!

5 Likes

Are you serious? I guess if you hit it with a sledge hammer probably… but there is no way with normal use that this is going to snap.

2 Likes

This gorgeous Slim Dunk powder coated by @yoyospirit that I impulse-bought dropped in this week. Oops!!

Also finally got around to shuffling around the caps on my Freehands. Shout out to @yoyodoc’s double nut method for getting the axles out struggle-free!

38 Likes

What did you get in your mail, I’ll start with what I got.

Nd

14 Likes

I’ve been chasing a KNack for a while now. I finally found one on the BST and it’s awesome!

34 Likes

i find that 70-80 is peak value and that after the 120 yoyos stop being better and just become different.
the nucleon seems great! just saying that if you like the nucleon then you should check out the yoshicuda by duncan

4 Likes

Just got a sweet mail day after a nice weekend at the deer camp!

Od in sm- aitch, legendary t, t1 2020, sugar glider, panorama
Cascade

Spyy- el Ranchero, addict, speed freak, spyder 2

31 Likes

I was lucky to get these beautiful throws in Friday, OneDrop Rebirth Aqua Splash ??? and OneDrop - Static Co. Parlay Thunderstorm… Just amazing stuff thank you to all involved.
Still looking for a Parlay Galaxy Explorer and a Parlay Mardi Gras color way.
Have a great start to the week.

The OneDrop - Static Co. Parlay Watermellow color way was the last throw I picked up in 2022 it was a great end to the year. Now I have started the year similarly with a great OG Parlay.

33 Likes

I got 3 Unity Yoyo’s Affinity and a YoYoFriends Nucleon

31 Likes

I couldn’t resist another MK1-SW RBC, this time in the Scrubs colorway. I also got in a Fair Trade YoYo Project Y, all black with the eyes engraving and all the goodies. Both came from member of this community.

38 Likes

I received one of the coveted pink Butterflys to mate up with my Imperial.

34 Likes

Ti Dunk and RSO Martian Dizzodized

Sorry for hella pics, check out the gold “white wall” on the Dunk too sick.

37 Likes

Follow up to a great mail day, another great mail day!

Sm Thorn, kuntosh 5kqv, and Summit!

37 Likes

Got an amazing package from @kretzschmar !
Bought the rootbeer color Beater from him and was surprised to find two extra yoyos too! Made my day! Gonna be fun throwing these

33 Likes

Love the gray/purple SE combo on your Kuntosh!

6 Likes

@jakebullock @lytelvin check out the @dizzo 's

3 Likes