Current RSO Gravity setup

Weight of current setup is 64g

22 Likes

Weight 69.5

12 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

current setup- flat SE and ballistic caps with Airetics yellow frost string.

what string are all ya’ll using? I haven’t found thee string yey…

10 Likes

I’m using Zipline Skyline III strings…but I almost always do :grin:

4 Likes

Love those crystal clear caps. I’m using zipline prestige Nate Martsolf signature string.

5 Likes

the clear caps are super cool too because it sounds crazy, like a hyper drive winding up. I’m using some airetics yellow something or other, I will check when I get home.

4 Likes

spike side effects, laced with Bad Wolf Co. string… I don’t always use nylon string, but when I do its always Bad Wolf Co. :wink:

15 Likes

Same here, it’s breaking in nicely with the Gravity.

3 Likes

The clear caps are speaking to my wallet…

2 Likes

Yeah mine too! Those spikes look nice. May have to try that in my next setup.

2 Likes

Why am I suddenly filled with such jealousy and regret?

6 Likes

Caps on.

Under the caps.

Weight 70.1

15 Likes

RIP those caps :fearful:

4 Likes

I think it would be cool to have these laser etched. For now this is my out of the box setup.

I need to up my string game! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Double rubber rings installed

12 Likes

What are those inside rings? Do you have a size or something. I’d like to try a little less weight than the rings that came with it

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean by inside rings. It’s double rubber o-rings installed. If you want to lighten things up I do not recommend double rubber rings.

1 Like

The inner rubber ring is smaller. Just that one. The outer ones are the ones that came with the gravity. The other ones are smaller so would be less if just those were installed

3 Likes

Ok I understand. They’re the same size rings. I just pushed one past the groove designated for the rubber ring. I can send a picture showing this later.

2 Likes