What did you get in the mail, 2023

I won a BVM on ebay for $44 somehow lol

Anyone got any info on what edition bvm this is? It was listed as blue professional yoyo :rofl:

Edit: $44 not 34$ sorry (thats what you get for buying like 6 at a time while intoxicated)

33 Likes

Been a second since I posted the newest acquire throws!

Ti-vayder
G2 banshee SS
Pixelape
OG grail
Anti pro

Traded the conspiracies I posted earlier for the Ti vayder and the omnibus set #stoked for preorder cause missing conspiracy

Very close to being done on my collection hitlist barring new releases :smiley:

28 Likes

Kiwi.

28 Likes

I’m kinda loving it. It is pretty much exactly what I wanted from a “mid-sized Kuntosh”, and I love how it looks with the silver spikes. One Drop never fails to satisfy.

6 Likes

Purchased a new EDC knife expecting to open beaucoup packages during the highly anticipated fixed axle February. There should be a huge in flux of reissues, new innovative cost effective models, all readily available for this truly underserved yo-yo segment. :wink:

20 Likes

ReCognition

36 Likes

Thanks to OhDavidBowie the Mowl Q is here to join the Nocturnal and M.

28 Likes

Mine is intact but it definitely took a little patience.

I did bend it a tiny bit trying to get it out though
I still don’t know why I’m saving boxes🤷‍♂️

26 Likes

Insane come up!

2 Likes

Hows the anti pro play ? I love conspiracy

1 Like

Youre not kidding, wish i could find out what edition it is lol

2 Likes

I have been told if you ask 10 ppl what it plays like and get 10 different answers lol.

So I am so far for the past few days been still on that it feels like an organic aotus.

I think for the most part what I can think of is that its an organic aotus. It plays very similar to like a mix of Backstage pass and prime8 and the weight is very close to the aotus → I did try it for 5a and its really stable and spins a long time and it feels solid on the string in the same way the aotus/BSP do not as airy as like the a-rt grail.

So it’s kinda weird but in a good way - not for everyone in the way that like the aotus is IMO.

3 Likes

I bet the clyw discord would know

3 Likes

I personally love aotus so thst makes this climb my short list even further. I appreciate you taking the time

4 Likes

What??? 34??? That is insane win. It looks like custom anoed, or anoed with the batch of some other Blizzard colored CLYW yoyos.

3 Likes

*$44+4.09 shipping?

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Oh your right techinally, i just looked because i was so sure i paid 34$ and know i wasnt that intoxicated lol i had a 10$ account credit on paypal/ebay so it did only cost me 34$ but the winning bid was $44

Also ive been looking everywhere i cant find a single other blizzard anno bvm is that what this colorway actually is?

3 Likes

Technically $44 was the winning bid but had a 10$ paypal/ebay credit on my acount that i used.

Cant seem to find much of anything about this colorway on a bvm. I Should download discord and check with the group on clyw discord page like suggested lol

1 Like

I was watching it and forgot to set an alarm, nice snag there dude!!!

3 Likes

Don’t get too many mail days anymore
Gnomad

26 Likes