What did you get in the mail, 2023

Invasion of the plastics.

Received my purple Dressel’s Monarch and white Luftverk 000. Last yoyo I bought was in 2013. Since picking up this hobby again 2 weeks back after 10-13 years,I just had to get up to date with yoyo’s from this decade.

36 Likes

Gimme all that! Especially stew!!!

2 Likes

Came in to work today after being without power Thursday to Sunday and found a couple of packages on my desk to cheer me up. Thanks @tysnj & @djinni_cake.

32 Likes

Got a neat dead stock large wood fallen 44 mum made of pauduk very cool large yoyo. Was happy I caught that notification on IG.

20 Likes

I am liking this a lot!!!

28 Likes

A late day delivery from @bobafret.

Fright Night

31 Likes

Nice taste in yoyo I got one too I really enjoy.

1 Like

Finally!
Order this a few months back. The post office lost the package so they had to resend it and a month later here we are.

Very excited to try rayon and the cotton nylon blend. Also will be cool to have a few options in texture and thickness to play around with. @project44company thank you I’ll be set on strong for a little bit.

The postage…

23 Likes

Been wanting one but couldn’t do the $100 price tag. One great deal on the BST and I’m set. It is a very nice throw. Definitely eclipses the Snack but in no way makes the Snack feel like a chump. I don’t even have the longest spinning bearing in it and it still spins forever and stays remarkably stable. I am definitely not disappointed.

3 Likes

28 Likes

Fun mail day

32 Likes

:skull::wolf:

28 Likes

:open_mouth: Whats the green dude on the left?

2 Likes

Hydrangea Dahlia

1 Like

Dahlia compared to top to bottom: D7, canvas, dahlia, dip, trip for anyone curious

14 Likes

Third post of the day. This one’s not mail but my daughter made me a counter weight out of playdough.,it’s hardened now so I guess it’s usable if not a tad light.

20 Likes

Awesome comparison pic :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Should be the last fire rod I ever buy.
The last one went into the fire kit on my bag.

19 Likes

19 Likes

Dats a lot a fire power.

4 Likes