What did you get in the mail, 2023

Two legends. Northstar is cool and basically completes my collection of Protostar variants, but the 888 is truly magical. I haven’t been throwing much but it definitely has that intangible quality that makes you come back for more tricks.

26 Likes

do you have the fractal to compare with the fractiss?

Ayeee! It was supposed to be B-grade but I popped in the caps and it’s buttery smooth so that was a pleasant surprise! This is the first time I copped a b-grade Yoyo and I didn’t know what to expect.

29 Likes

How do you get those unicorn caps off?

2 Likes

Removed the caps with An air pump or really any air pressure. There’s a hole through the yoyo where the axle goes to create the pressure. Same way mark setup the undersized gemstone yo-yos for arc one.

1 Like

11 Likes

I would not recommend doing this to remove the flat caps, but my tapestry needle is great for popping the unicorn caps off!

12 Likes

Package came today from YYE…ADDRESSED TO MY WIFE?!?!? No idea what it is bc she didn’t ask me anything about what Yoyo stuff I want/need. I’ll update this post when I find out what it is.

Edit:

Hahah! So totally unsurprised this Yoyo stand was what she was excited to show me. She absolutely loves silly fun stuff like this. Multi tool is also clutch bc I didn’t have anything all together and everyone could use a multi tool.

32 Likes

Sometimes mail day is just string and that’s not a bad thing. Got some awesome string from @Basix

33 Likes

I also recommend wrapping the whole assembly in a towel. It will make the pop less loud and keep parts from getting airborne. :heart:

5 Likes

Lucky, I opened some face cream yesterday! On the bright side my face is as smooth as a babies you know what :+1:

1 Like

One Drop Cerakote Panorama arrived. Smoother finish, similar to how the Diorama feels after playing. Now I’m off to play :hugs:

48 Likes

Couldn’t resist adding the G2 Pelican to the collection. Thank you @Cunez for a flawless transaction.

23 Likes
37 Likes

Got this 2020 proto set in the mail on the right. The left is my mismatched set I had prior.

25 Likes

Got this sweet mystery color motion centrifugal and dragon slayer kuntosh!

41 Likes

Finally a proud owner! Centrifugal!!

37 Likes

How does the Superstar play? I’ve been tempted to get it for a while

4 Likes

Its great. I did switch out the bearing for a DS Platinum and that made it even better. It weighs 67g with the Dice stacks. To be fair I never played the orginal one so can’t compare. But I don’t have any complaints especially at the price. The 888 is also 67g which I believe is a few grams heavier than the OG. The Beyond was 64.8g. All 3 were very smooth.

4 Likes

Slow mailday week so I busted out the slow cooker this weekend. :stew: Can’t go wrong with pot roast stew. :drooling_face: Love the gold collection will have to eventually pick up the others but had to get the case and 888. :star_struck:

35 Likes