What did you get in the mail, 2023

Let’s gooooo today is huge for me never thought i’d get an anxiety ano MFD but this Anxiety Killer is mine to cherish! its 7075 aluminum and B graded goodness

Rainbow rim kagerou on top is just *chef’s kiss

27 Likes

Gotta be careful with this one. Liable to shatter a wrist.

30 Likes

franks work is always pretty to look at too.

4 Likes

It is! Nice and smooth, shines up real good. I’m a little confused why he sent it laced with cotton … But whatever it’s awesome and a remarkable value.

2 Likes

I love mine, Frank’s the Man!!

4 Likes

I’m so tempted to get a monster but I feel like it would invite hurting myself

2 Likes

Look at me double posting. It’s a bad habit.

Got some awesome stuff in the mail today.

Traded with @zeets my 900s for theres and got some other stuff with it I wasn’t expecting.

The bag of bearings are mazal top hybrid bearings. Really excited to give them a try as these have the centering cut he added this run.

14 Likes

Received a very nice Mazal Top Polycarbonate Rectifier today. Very nice presentation and unique design with hybrid ceramic bearings. Notice the bag of irregular beads. No idea what they are.

27 Likes

That little bag is full of rosin. If you rub a little bit on the slipknot, it should prevent the nylon string from sliding around on your finger.

10 Likes

Mine also just came in the mail. Except I just moved to uni and it was delivered to my hometown

1 Like

New to me. Thank you for the info.

I always have problems with the slipping slip knot whenever I get aggressive with the tricks. :wink:

Silly me, I thought it might be some kind of gourmet rock candy…

1 Like

Still waiting on mine but I got my pre order bearings so I figure it’s only a matter of time. Excited to see it in person and see what people say about it.

2 Likes

Not much time to throw yet. It binds perfectly almost by thought control. I like the flat center hub. A very well thought out throw. Definitely above my pay grade. I hope to grow my skills with it.

2 Likes

Kinda cheating the general vibes of the thread with this but this was my mail day lol

(spoilers for the box if you’re waiting for the surprise)

13 Likes

I been waiting for someones mail day post to see what comes in it. Thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Very nice. I expected that was the bimetal im surprised by the mono that’s worth it in its own. The plastic was predictable. Happy I didn’t go for the box as it’s not my style but it’s worth it if your into those yo-yos.

1 Like

how would you compare the play aspects between these two?

The weight between the two is completely different so it’s hard to compare. I know they look similar but they have a 6g difference between the two. Also the urascus has a very unique weight distribution and feel on the string while the fractiss kind of falls into the competition ti area. @Boy

Not yo-yo but I’m stoked about it. Got this Josh Grove signature mod (right) from @DapperWooona yesterday and he also threw in another sweets boost dama. The pattern on this extra (left) reminds me of an arcade or bowling alley carpet in the 90s. Very nostalgic. :hugs:

21 Likes

Spinworthy Steadfast Hard Coat

:grin:

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

29 Likes